Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carl Cox and Hawtin review..........

Originally posted by az-tec

Tino-

u know the usual antics.....

lost dave for a few hours, Nick was in another world etc....

I was a little lost too, but in a good way :tongue:

I was having a blast meeting everyone, geting my V.I.P. treatment on, and dancing dancing dancing!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by az-tec

Glowgrl...good seein you again last night, at least this time i got to say hi..lol

;) .....hehehe....It was a pleasure meeting you :)

EXiT2HEAVEN...how the heck did u even spot me out in that crowd...it was so packed!!!....I'm Very GLAD I finally got to meet you...;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

;) .....hehehe....It was a pleasure meeting you :)

EXiT2HEAVEN...how the heck did u even spot me out in that crowd...it was so packed!!!....I'm Very GLAD I finally got to meet you...;)

The motor cross shirts were probably a dead giveaway, that is if he knew what to look for.

Originally posted by clubangel

Overall..I had a great time...

Andy..you introduced me to a few people from this board upstairs...wish I could remember who..damn it?!?!

:)

<~~one of them............

and ANDY....u james hetgfield mofo!

Wow.......lmao.

wow um it's 2pm and I just woke up no, I did not sleep the whole day yesterday, but man I'm exhausted...... got to the seaport at 7pm was supposed to go to the preparty at Plant with Lainie---> sat and ripped bracelets out of the goodness of my heart and sent Bog instead to meet Cox.............handled people coming in for tickets and bracelets....well, met Who Da Funk and Eric Morillo and Hipp-e and Halo, cool ass guys! the only people not cool on the entire line coming in had to be the drunk asses who swore the should be on a guestlist and would not move out of the way so other people could get their tickets....thank you mister security man :) yes, I figured it was taking a while for coatcheck and pat down because we couldn't take more people for tickets until the people we just finished with moved on to the next tent......... I don't know how the coats ended up so out of order (didn't go there to help until the damage was done) but I'm guessing they were trying to help people as fast as possible so they didn't bother walking each coat to the back ..... who knows..... but it was HARD to find those suckers especially when you're clubified..... MSOPRANO you should have told me you didn't want to wait for yours I would have brought it with me......... so COX was slammin, Hawtin was amazing... only took advantage of one free VIP red bull and Vodka <-----IDIOT :) but we got to use the bathrooms inside the Mall ahhhhhhh no one was special after 5 or 6 am though sucked the security guys were really really nice

LAINIE :) YOU ROCK MY WORLD nuff said

Bog.....you know we are severly at Lainie's mercy hehehehe

and don't apologize for being cracked out!!!

Ron.... you are such a nut!

Jon.... and... what's in it for me? lol sober? no way

Chris and Andy a pleasure as always wouldn't be a party without you

MAUDY man how did you get into VIP anyway? you always find a way lol

hmmmmm JayP, XPander (Nathan thank you so much for the 20!!!!), damn I'm missing tons of people MSoprano and ladyfriend and bro :) oh DAMN Clubkat, TastyT, Glowgirl, Gmcooky, trippintrance (why don't you post anymore, let the newbies experience greatness hahaha), SICEONE (Carl, so good to see you!), SCOTTYYYYYYYY (um about that question thumb is in the middle somewhere haha) okay don't hate me for forgetting but if I missed ya it don't mean I don't love ya

TO ALKL NON-BOARDIES I'll miss you till the next event MIAMI pappi yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh man...here we go again.....

lmao

last year one night at Twilo, i was chillin with the infamous Melichacha and some kid was starin at me...he walks over and styarts giggling.....*he was defintiely mangled

and he goes...are you the lead singer of metallica????????

i was like:eek: :eek::laugh: :laugh:

WHAAAAAAAAAA????????

hahahhahahahaa

she even made post here on CP about it, and it got like 50 replies...lol

i dont see it, but i guess you guys do......

james19.jpg

Ok here goes...sorry this is slightly belated and interrupts more interesting and personal happenings, but one again it was a true pleasure to see all the old and new faces once again. My secnd time for Cox, the first among the Area One fans at PNC and he was just as outstanding. The rain...? I know, I know, but I had a little talk with nature shortly after our departure, and it said it would happen again, so no worries there. Mugz, Crobra, Mist, Xpander, Siceone, Trippintrance...everyone I ran into that night. Great to see you kids again.

Mugz, glad you liked my muppet jacket...it really is the fad in Europe.

Chris, that was Liza...sorry man, but he was right.

Nathan, Al...sorry I had to bounce with Jenn so early, but these things happen...knees and stuff.

To all who stayed it out, thanks for keeping it real. Keep the beats alive and the music pumping while the rest of us 8-5'ers hash it out trying to make our way into the world. I'll be there soon...promise.

Til next time