Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last night @ Crack Factory.....

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

whats all this with people actually waiting to turn 21 to go to a 21+ party?

Some people aren't that COOL enough to have a fake ID. Only if I could be that COOL to go to a 21+ party when I'm not 21. Hopefully someday I'll that COOL enough.

Originally posted by karch

Some people aren't that COOL enough to have a fake ID. Only if I could be that COOL to go to a 21+ party when I'm not 21. Hopefully someday I'll that COOL enough.

.....I don't think it makes me cool - I never said that - Don't worry Karch I'm sure your already cool enough & to answer sfspikes question, no he did'nt fall on anyone (thank god). 13lueyes - what time did you go??????

im 19 and dont have a fake and i kinda dont want one... i think when i actually do turn 21, goin to all those places i couldnt go to before, will be that much more fun b/c of all the built up anticipation u know?.... so... i prob wont get a fake... as long as i can hold out for another year :tongue:

Originally posted by njangel

Some guy was leaning over the banister at the top of the stair case & some how fell from the 3rd floor to the 2nd. He cracked his head on the lower banister on the way down (ouch). At first I thought he was dead, but then he got up & his head started gushing blood. Security came & took him god knows where. I've never seen that happen before & hopefully never will again, hes lucky he did'nt break his neck.

I saw it too.....that was the most disturbing site i have ever seen. There was a loud loud thump and commotion, everyone thought it was a fight.....than I heard Loud screams and wails by all of the girls that were in that area. The guy got up and he was gushing blood from his head everywhere......I swear i thought he died. I looked at his face, and i could not see his mouth or nose...... i think that image will be stuck in my head for life......

Originally posted by djdanfury

I saw it too.....that was the most disturbing site i have ever seen. There was a loud loud thump and commotion, everyone thought it was a fight.....than I heard Loud screams and wails by all of the girls that were in that area. The guy got up and he was gushing blood from his head everywhere......I swear i thought he died. I looked at his face, and i could not see his mouth or nose...... i think that image will be stuck in my head for life......

......Does anyone know what happen to him??????? - I hope he is alright

Originally posted by darcoleo

There's nothing wrong with being an advocate of schagenfreude.

The word is schaudenfreude.

If you feel that way, then I won't feel so bad lauging my ass off at you when you've just been run over by the 7 train.

DOUCHE :rolleyes:

Originally posted by linabina

im 19 and dont have a fake and i kinda dont want one... i think when i actually do turn 21, goin to all those places i couldnt go to before, will be that much more fun b/c of all the built up anticipation u know?.... so... i prob wont get a fake... as long as i can hold out for another year :tongue:

heyy i know exactly how you feel, i just turned 18 and i already have been going to 18+ clubs since i was 15. Even though i go to factory on Sat's there are still soo many clubs left that i wanna wait to go to, till i'm 21.. like 151, Tempts etc.. cause where the hell am i gonna go when i'm actualy 21? lol

Originally posted by bmw4jay

That dude fell right where we always chill....was buggin the hell outta my boys ex-girl.....His eyes werent even open and he was talkin to us like he knew us.....:rolleyes:.....SF amatwas! :tongue:

.......do you go to monmouth?????

being under aint that bad. first of all, i get into the factory at 5, and JP doesnt start pumping it to around then neways, so its all good, and less dRuGz i gotta buy neways. Also, like 2 summers ago, being an exithead was not bad!! thats when exit was at its peak. but also, quoth ure right in sayin factory isnt all that hype. centro-fly, spa, ohm, baktun, and many other small lounges are much more chill. 1 yr and 3 months till im 21, until then, making my way in by fliring w/ the bouncers and owners ;):heart::smile2: