Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GIRLS POLL

fluidnyc

Girls: does it turn you off to see a guy you like doing drugs?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Girls: does it turn you off to see a guy you like doing drugs?

• Yes
    • No
    • Doesnt Matter

Originally posted by fluidnyc

Girls: does it turn you off to see a guy you like, doing drugs?

Yes. Once in a great while is okay, but if he's cracked out more often than not or if he does have an addiction problem, it's an unbelievable turn off.

I wouldn't date a guy seriously into drugs of any sort... I want a boy whose favorite drug is one phat multicolored pill called Life. :D

I would never date a dealer, either... casually met a boy awhile back who seemed to swim in MJ... always had it around, always giving it out. When he told me he and 3 of his friends pushed 250 pounds of kind every two weeks, I hightailed it outta there. If he was trying to impress me, it had the opposite effect. To each her own...

Likes clean gentlemen,

~kitten >^.^<

It doesnt turn me off to a certain extent.. that was most of the reason why me and my ex fiance broke up... I cant deal with too much of that shit.. If you are planning your life with someone and they want to fuck around with all these types of drugs than yeah I am turned off.. Most of my friends do drugs, and they are all guys so im used to it... I dont like people on GHB>. they piss me off... thats about it..