Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~~EXIT Sat Review~~~~

IMO--

not so bad. got there relatively early, and even by the time tina ann performed there was a nice amount of room. i've never been there when its been like that. New Private Room behind JV's booth. nobody in it all night.

TINA ANN KICKED ASS, her two dancer where really good and her singing was incrediblE!!!!!! she gave out one signed CD and a bunch of posters of her....

I GOT THE CD :eek: :eek:

i was in shock, i went right upo to stage she was like "who wants it" and she looks down right at me and hands it to me!!!!!

she played her fikrst single "guy" and a new one from her CD which i havent had a chance to listen to yet.

Nero was playing off hook! slow intro made me nervous for a whole 20 seconds then he rbought it down!

Bump to AnthonyN, i wish i oculda stayed around till 6:00 for a meetup, oh well, maybe next time

all around kikk ass night,

peace

tell me the weather didnt work wonders lastnite(lol) but thanks to all who trooped it threw the rain. tina ann was, good rythem, no lip singing, 2 thumbs up, go gurl, thank u for the autographed vinyl!!!! all in all i have to say that was the best time i had @ exit yet. cant wait for sat to swing around again, im still a lil pissed i forgot to play my clint eastwood remix (fawk) maybe next week. thanks again every1 i know the rain ruined alot of peeps good time n girl make-up, this sat is on

a nero:eek:

Nero,

I dont know if it was you, aor the DJ before you. Somone played Stairway to Heaven, and it pumped me up so bad. I Dled the DJ Mystik version of it (good to listen, only some pof his stuff is good for dancing)

But I can't wait till next time!

peace

Originally posted by snoboardr2

IMO--

not so bad. got there relatively early, and even by the time tina ann performed there was a nice amount of room. i've never been there when its been like that. New Private Room behind JV's booth. nobody in it all night.

TINA ANN KICKED ASS, her two dancer where really good and her singing was incrediblE!!!!!! she gave out one signed CD and a bunch of posters of her....

I GOT THE CD :eek: :eek:

i was in shock, i went right upo to stage she was like "who wants it" and she looks down right at me and hands it to me!!!!!

she played her fikrst single "guy" and a new one from her CD which i havent had a chance to listen to yet.

Nero was playing off hook! slow intro made me nervous for a whole 20 seconds then he rbought it down!

Bump to AnthonyN, i wish i oculda stayed around till 6:00 for a meetup, oh well, maybe next time

all around kikk ass night,

that was you!!!! i was sitting right next to you (well kind of)... i was sitting on the speaker right in front of stage.. that was awesome.. she totally picked you out!! I didnt make the meet up.. sorry :( I dindt get your PM until today. When i read the first one you sent me i was on my dinner break from work. Got off work at 12, went straight to exit... Next week...