Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge Night Club

DONT' KNOW WHAT TO DO SATURDAY NIGHT:idea:

MERGE NIGHT CLUB IN SEASIDE HEIGHTS NEW JERSEY IS A PLACE THAT GIVES YOU THE FEEL OF A NEW YORK CITY CLUB RIGHT IN YOUR OWN BACK YARD

EVERY SATURDAY MUSIC BY DJ CHEYNE CHRISTIN WHO IS OFF THE CHARTS

STARTING SATURDAY MARCH 9TH INTRODUCING LEVEL 2 WITH HIP-HOP AND R&B

2 DOLLAR COORS LIGHTS AND FREE ADMISSION EVERY SATURDAY

SO IF YOUR LOOKING TO GOTO A RELAXED FUN ENVIORMENT WITH GREAT PEOPLE JOIN ME AT MERGE ON SATURDAY NIGHTS LAST NIGHT WAS GREAT AND WERE ANTICIPATING IT TO GET BETTER SO COME DOWN HAVE A DRINK AND SEE FOR YOURSELF THE HOTTEST CLUB AT THE JERSEY SHORE

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pete112

MERGE NIGHT CLUB IN SEASIDE HEIGHTS NEW JERSEY IS A PLACE THAT GIVES YOU THE FEEL OF A NEW YORK CITY CLUB RIGHT IN YOUR OWN BACK YARD

SO IF YOUR LOOKING TO GOTO A RELAXED FUN ENVIORMENT WITH GREAT PEOPLE JOIN ME AT MERGE ON SATURDAY NIGHTS LAST NIGHT WAS GREAT AND WERE ANTICIPATING IT TO GET BETTER SO COME DOWN HAVE A DRINK AND SEE FOR YOURSELF THE HOTTEST CLUB AT THE JERSEY SHORE

FIRST OFF A HIP HOP BAR IN SSH NJ IS NOT A GOOD THING, THERE WILL BE FIGHTS VILOLENCE AND THUGS IN THERE, TRUST ME I'M A LOCAL.......PLUS YOUR SAT NIGHT AND FRIDAY NIGHT DJS THIS SUMMER AIN'T THAT GOOD, I WAS TOLD WHO THEY ARE AND THEY STILL SUCK! JUST MY 2 CENTS........

Originally posted by dancensmile

Where is Merge? I think I've passed it going down to Seaside... Has anyone ever been there? Is it worth checking out? :):D

YES I LOVE MERGE. . . .I know a lot of people are going to give me hell for it on the board. . .but yes it worth checking out. . . upscale for seaside. . .should be in BELMAR, or Point Pleasant ;)

Originally posted by laurie619

YES I LOVE MERGE. . . .I know a lot of people are going to give me hell for it on the board. . .but yes it worth checking out. . . upscale for seaside. . .should be in BELMAR, or Point Pleasant ;)

Thanks... How is the music there? :):D

Originally posted by saleen351

FIRST OFF A HIP HOP BAR IN SSH NJ IS NOT A GOOD THING, THERE WILL BE FIGHTS VILOLENCE AND THUGS IN THERE, TRUST ME I'M A LOCAL.......PLUS YOUR SAT NIGHT AND FRIDAY NIGHT DJS THIS SUMMER AIN'T THAT GOOD, I WAS TOLD WHO THEY ARE AND THEY STILL SUCK! JUST MY 2 CENTS........

If the dj's are RYDELL and A-Z they don't suck! Saleen come vist your boy Carbone up north and go with him to Metro on a friday or saturday night and then come back and then tell me they suck!

Merge sucked last summer because they fucked up by not being loyal to there metro dj's from the start of the summer(I said it last year when they released the names of the dj's, Eddie and Alex, how it was a bad move and I was right like always) and then you would have fuckfaces like clubclit and friends who would post on this board how Merge was packed and Tempts was dead!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tempkid

If the dj's are RYDELL and A-Z they don't suck! Saleen come vist your boy Carbone up north and go with him to Metro on a friday or saturday night and then come back and then tell me they suck!

Merge sucked last summer because they fucked up by not being loyal to there metro dj's from the start of the summer(I said it last year when they released the names of the dj's, Eddie and Alex, how it was a bad move and I was right like always) and then you would have fuckfaces like clubclit and friends who would post on this board how Merge was packed and Tempts was dead!

99.9% of the time we agree but Rydell even admitted he can't pack them in down there because he is a noname down here. Mendez has played big time clubs but big time DJ"s pack the clubs and he can't......... Trust me the Sat party will do alright, it will be a pregame for tempts.......

Originally posted by dancensmile

Where is Merge? I think I've passed it going down to Seaside... Has anyone ever been there? Is it worth checking out? :):D

i went over to merge last night for about 10 minutes, not even it sucked. They had about 10 people in there. That is not an exageration either, they honestly had about 10 people in there and it was about 1:00 am so they should have been busy. i went back to X.S. to get my temps card where they had a nice crowd and the music was great. i cant wait for temps.

Originally posted by traffic

i went over to merge last night for about 10 minutes, not even it sucked. They had about 10 people in there. That is not an exageration either, they honestly had about 10 people in there and it was about 1:00 am so they should have been busy. i went back to X.S. to get my temps card where they had a nice crowd and the music was great. i cant wait for temps.

Thanks for the info... I really appreciate it... 10 people is pretty bad for 1:00 am :):D

merge has released mendez from his sat. spot at both merge this summer and metro this winter i was at metro last night and george calley is their sat. dj now at metro and rydell will be spinning sats. in the summer no word yet on a fri. dj at merge yet i heard this from a very reliable source

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by flizz

merge has released mendez from his sat. spot at both merge this summer and metro this winter i was at metro last night and george calley is their sat. dj now at metro and rydell will be spinning sats. in the summer no word yet on a fri. dj at merge yet i heard this from a very reliable source

the DJ's are set for merge this summer already....... your source is wrong........

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ADV

Yeah really.........so who are they?

funny how I know before some of the employess sorry not my place to tell...... Like Baez and vicious I didn't post it and this time is no different.... Sorry....

Merge will have Richie Rydell for Sat. nights, they changed things around recently. Say what you want about the club b/c of last year but Richie is unbelievable and if he brings any of his Fri. Metro following with him he could really have a great summer.

Originally posted by thesandman

but Richie is unbelievable........... and if....... he could........

But, if, could...........those are pretty strong words. :laugh: Nothing against Richie but the place is going to suck again this summer because the only 2 things the place had going for it was Andrew and Tommy D. Sorry

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

But, if, could...........those are pretty strong words. :laugh: Nothing against Richie but the place is going to suck again this summer because the only 2 things the place had going for it was Andrew and Tommy D. Sorry

I disagree.......Rydel will bring a lot of the metro fridays crowd into Merge saturdays....

I will def go to Merge to hear Rydell..........maybe he was a noname last year but he's made some progress since then.......I, for one, haven't heard him until a few months back at Metro and I was very impressed.........I'm sure I'm not the only one.........and if he has a name in North Jerz, he will have a name in Seaside because half of the crowd down there at those clubs are from Central and North Jersey.......not locals necessarily........and even though I love to hear Denny @ Tempts, Rydell is a better DJ........

Originally posted by thesandman

Merge will have Richie Rydell for Sat. nights, they changed things around recently. Say what you want about the club b/c of last year but Richie is unbelievable and if he brings any of his Fri. Metro following with him he could really have a great summer.

Metro following ??? 18 yr olds cant get into clubs in Seaside....that place is a fucking high school dance on Friday nights

Originally posted by pete112

LOL...............OKay......:laugh:

Originally posted by flizz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted by saleen

the DJ's are set for merge this summer already....... your source is wrong........

WELL SALEEN NOW WHOS SOURCES ARE WRONG YOU MAY NO ALOT BUT YOU DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING