Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new 2 list/free mix cd

djbuster

hey there.

just dicovered club planet...(took me a while)

i'm buster- i've been a dj in dc for the past 7 years. my group-the snowball collective-threw alot of dc raves in the 90's.

currently i am spinning at a little place called 'modern' in dc on sunday nites...

anyway-since i'm new here, i figuered i'd offer everyone some music. i recently released a new mix cd-it's a unique mix of tech house and progressive (although i hate to classify music) i have ten copies to send out to anyone that is interested. if you'd like one-please send an e-mail to djbuster@earthlink.net i'll send the cd's out to the first 10 people i hear from.

also-anyone interested in checking out my sunday nite party-drop me a line. i can always arrange a guestlist spot for people who are into good music.

hope everyone had a good weekend...

-buster

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yay! It's Buster! I'm your number 1 fan! :D

Jesus Christ I sound like a fucking 8 year old school girl sometimes. :(

Um, I don't think so Shady! I'm his number one fan!!!! Don't make me have to kick your ass!

Buster - it's good to see you on CP! This is Ruth, btw. Sorry I missed Modern last night. I heard it was your B-day! Hope you had a good one!

Originally posted by malanee

Um, I don't think so Shady! I'm his number one fan!!!! Don't make me have to kick your ass!

Buster - it's good to see you on CP! This is Ruth, btw. Sorry I missed Modern last night. I heard it was your B-day! Hope you had a good one!

I was listening to Buster at 5 when you were still listening to fairy trance at Glow, girlie! :tongue:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I was listening to Buster at 5 when you were still listening to fairy trance at Glow, girlie! :tongue:

Lies! Lies I tell you! I went to Glow for the first time this year. But Buster knows what's up - so I'm not worried! :tongue:

Buster... excellent selection last night!!!!! You really put together a good set. Brian and I were sitting in the back bouncing like crazy and watching people enjoy the music. Fun night!!

I love that place, perfect for a Sunday evening. Nice little lounge area, good music, good selection of Scotch. Hmmmmmmm.

Definitely checking it out again this weekend.