Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Confucius at Liquid last night

meng

Well my opinion may be biased, but Confucius rocked the house last night. Liquid should make him the quarterly resident!

Thanks to Liquid for hooking it up with the comps.

Hey Danny, how you liking that "Hey You" track? I wonder if that's a Rabbit in the Moon remix or a Three A.M. remix(Confucius with DJ Three).........hmmmmmm.....gotta find out....

Sorry ive taken so long to post the new pictures. I woke up with some bad news. One of my friends sister got in a bad car accident so i spent all day in the hospital and was unable to post them uptill now. Got some really nice pictures @ liquid last night. The place was great, al though it was a little bit more packed than to my liking. Confucious was really really good. And strykes set was also as well.. although the man says his first set was better. He played dark and long and some new tracks off his album.. it was great. It was really good to see the CP enterage ( i think i slaughterd the spelling on that one) I got some great pictures of them As usual you can download them @ http://fatt0ny.dyndns.org/ (and dont worry danny.. i didnt post your pictures : ).. i will however be taking bribes so that they dont find themselves onto the page > )

take care kids.. And please. dont drink and drive.

http://fatt0ny.dyndns.org/

First of all .. a big thanks and big props to Confucius! ... The man dropped down a sweet set of dirty dirty house. He was nice enough to give me his remix of the old classic Pink Floyd cover, "Hey You" ... That defenitely made my night being one of the biggest Floyd fan's on the planet and being an old skool Rabbit head.

Meng, I fucking love that piece of vinyl!! .. absolutely SOLID! One of the best I've heard, deep and dark Floori.d.a. style! .. I'm going to write Confucius an email. I'm also going to try to find out the details of that record.

Anthony, thanks for not posting that pic! ;)

I had a blast. Helping the LBC run visuals, and doing photo work at the same time, was a true test of multitasking. Not to mention the fact that the LJ crashed earlier in the day and we had a marathon programming session, and half our cues had to be altered on the fly to fit Confucious' style!

Wanted to go to Billboard, too, but I was having too much fun at Liquid :).

These people should have built the death star. Its amazing. Last week The room upstairs looked like an underconstruction observation deck. Saturday. It was fully plexiglassed and Very well soundproofed. Ocassionally when the main room had a breakdown in the music you could hear a little thump. They were playing Gangsta ass comercial hip hop mostly. (or atleast while I was there) They figure this way they can pull in more than just electro fans. Good choice though. The only thing that was improvised i guess was the placement of the DJ booth upstairs. It was in the far back corner adjacent to the bar. I guess this does leave more space to the dance floor.. but it still didnt look right.

My friend Brant(DBJ) was spinning hip-hop upstairs. If you guys have that breakbeat record by Koma and Bones called "Button Money", DBJ has his own breakbeat remix on the B-side of that record. It's called "DBJ's Spank the Monkey remix" and it's pretty darn good.

Originally posted by fat0ny

Yoh. .I got a letter in the bank today saying my account was -65 dollars.. i will now be taking bids for dannys dirty little picture.. any takers? > )

Taker right here.........

Danny, baby, sorry but i'd kill to see this pic....... Muah xoxoxoxo:heart: