Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wmc Info

housedog

I just booked my flight got round trip for $210. from jersey to MIami round trip. I booked a hotel on Collins Ave, Super 8, can anyone tell me how close this is to everything? Can someone reccomend a closer hotel (cheap, and if it needs to be closer) One more thing I want to go to Space to see DT, is there a dress code? I am going to be there at 10 pm cause i have to leave to catch my flt early tuesday morning. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and if anyone wants to meet up PM me or AIM: ESPO2783

vin-e

i would go to www.maps.com and type in the different addresses of places you wanna visit and take a look at the distances from your hotel to them. some clubs (like space) are very far from each other and if your going to ultra or the sasha & digweed show your going to be going all over the place. space does have a dress code - so look sharp. as you know his annual 12 hr set @ space has become a wmc institution so dont let your attire prevent you from getting in.