Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Way too harsh on the Sparkster..!

Originally posted by origskeemr

ok i dont know what the fuss is about. no offense but just stfu and everyone will drop it. i mean if you dont post apologies or who wants to strangle me everyone will get over it cause i doubt anyone really cares they just wanted to voice their opinion and so it was heard. no biggie, so you said sumptin the wrong way and it bothered people. Just drop it and i doubt people will talk about it.

This thread was created yeterday my sweets... the only drama being continued is presented by your own... Don't ask me to drop it... I droped it yesterday... Try focusing on the stupid ass' who continue reply with the nasty remarks.... Cause I'm sure not going to do it, and would appreciate for the board to focus, on something else besides the disagreement in my personal life... Cause it is getting old... :zzz:

Originally posted by sparklez929

This thread was created yeterday my sweets... the only drama being continued is presented by your own... Don't ask me to drop it... I droped it yesterday... Try focusing on the stupid ass' who continue reply with the nasty remarks.... Cause I'm sure not going to do it, and would appreciate for the board to focus, on something else besides the disagreement in my personal life... Cause it is getting old... :zzz:

no no sorry hun the only thing old as of rite now is you. and you have only been here for a week;) :idea: you try to hard to be accepted and everyone sees that and for that reason alone everyone fucks wit you. so do a lot of people a favor and stfu or be gone. that means stop makin treads about what we can do wit you, to you , or who the fuck you called. :mad: and BTW i was tryin to be nice before and you just dont seem to get the point:confused:

no no sorry hun the only thing old as of rite now is you. and you have only been here for a week;) :idea: you try to hard to be accepted and everyone sees that and for that reason alone everyone fucks wit you. so do a lot of people a favor and stfu or be gone. that means stop makin treads about what we can do wit you, to you , or who the fuck you called. :mad: and BTW i was tryin to be nice before and you just dont seem to get the point:confused:

if you say so buddy:idea:

and who says my life depends on being accepted by you??? I'm sorry but if thats what you post here for then, thats all you sweetheart... me on the other hand, I need to no acceptance from anyone...:tongue:

Originally posted by sparklez929

funny how he was being nice!!! ....and if u don't want people focusing on your personal life...then i suggest u do not air it on a public messageboard!! :idea:

Originally posted by misk

funny how he was being nice!!! ....and if u don't want people focusing on your personal life...then i suggest u do not air it on a public messageboard!! :idea:

Umm...where was skeemer being "nice"??:confused: :confused:

Just a question...

Originally posted by spragga25

Umm...where was skeemer being "nice"??:confused: :confused:

Just a question...

maybe NICE isn';t the word....but he wasn't being fucked up...or bashing her...***no biggie, so you said sumptin the wrong way and it bothered people. Just drop it and i doubt people will talk about it.**........for instance....and in his book that is nice lol! but whatever....just my take on it...and i know him...he was trying to be 'nuetral'...BETTER WORD!;)

i didnt even respond to your post cause i really could give a fuck less. i mean i think that everyone went crazy cause they feel one you shouldnt have casual sex wit someone cause you wanted a piece, but i understand he is your friend and you probb know him. it still doesnt make it correct cause i think you stated that he had feelins and you shouldnt fuck wit someones hurt cause what might be casual fun for you can be the world to him!!! just by that one moment of just gettin your peice could have made him think "wtf i know she knows i want her, maybe she is tryin to tell me to just try cause there could be a chance." think about it why would a so called 'friend' play with another ones head, but that is just the friendships i have maybe you take friendship differently.:confused: but whateva as long is it aint me cause if i fucked you 1. you would come back if i fucked you:hump: 2. i would prob know what you want so i would turn the tables around ;)

oh BTW dont take this the wrong way i am nuttin comin at you, but i am just tryin to explain:D

thats not nice:confused: i dont see anything wrong wit this. anyway lets just drop it cause its old

Don't say you were "nice" cause that doesn't look like "nice" to me

Fin...unless I'm provoked :cool:

Don't say you were "nice" cause that doesn't look like "nice" to me

Fin

yeh after she made 5 posts about bein excepted and other shit which got annoying on the sex board. anyway i dont wanna fight wit you cause it had nuttin to do wit us in the first place.

so nuttin but love for spragga;) and i aint gunna say anything more to sparky

And slandering the poor girl over a POST she made just adds to all of the BS...just not right in my book! :blank:

Sorry

ok... so i apologized... said that i didnt wanna fight with you over this bullshit and that doesnt seem to matter much... cause a newbie went and posted some bullshit about herself that no one appreciated but you... never did i "slander" her... i didnt appreciate what she said and i voiced that... since when did that fuckin become slander?? dont you think she slandered herself when she called herself a man-eating slut??? THIS is bullshit... this chick is worth all this?

did not think this was gonna go down like that... lost a friend over sparky... go figure... :mad::unhappy:

Fin...Like I said above

Hey kid's... let's play nice nice now... This is an old subject, I don't know why everyone can't get over this... Spragga thanks for sticking up for me... Your ok in my book. But I don't feel it necesary to force people to be nice to me. So you shouldn't either. If people disagree with my post's... they can go fuck themselves...! Simple as that... I don't lose sleep at night knowing these kids have nothing better to do with there time then to gang up on me. If they don't like me... then so be it... Like I said, they can bitch and moan all they want... It doesn't bother me... Don't let it bother you either my sweets... Now let's kiss and make up... The rest of them can go play in the kiddie corner... hehehe...:D;)