Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Promoters lurking here?

wahoo

In South Beach next wed nite (mar. 13)-mon. morning, if you are promoter for the nicer places PM me..dead serious..it will be me and 2 other guys from dc, dude from myamme, and a couple of his ladies from tootsies and we definitely wanna show the gurlz a good time. We are Inv. Bankers and IT guys who still have jobs...so no..we're not college kidz without cash....

Hope you can help us out!!!!!! PLease!!! Pretty Please!!!!!!! I think crobar and opium are sorted..but still.....

Yeah how does all that table crap work? In DC it is significantly cheaper to go out cuz no place really has table service...is table service basically VIP or see and be seen stuff?

no offense intended with college monetary thingie...my buddies and i were all broke azz college students a couple years ago, fortune has been kind (and what many may believe, fortune is NOT a lady, otherwise I'd still be broke!).

Looking forward to some 80 degree sun. it is a blistery 30 here today...how you can miamians live with that everyday..geezus.

Cheers,

all the big places and most of the little ones have table service.

You basically have to buy a bottle of whatever and you get a wristband to the VIP area and a table. It is normally about $200 a bottle with a 4 person max.

The 4 people don't have to pay the normal cover of $20-$30 depending on event.

It is really nice to have a place to sit since there are very few places to sit at the more rowdy events, wether it is worth the $$$ is your choice.

BTW only get a table on a Friday or Sat, not worth it any other night.