Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Constructive criticism of Stuck on earth!!

The Line:

They should have had three lines: VIP, prepaid ticket (& will call), & people without tickets!! Each line should have a separate area to go to, the VIP line doesn’t need as many people for obvious reasons. The prepaid ticket line should have about six people: the first person collects the tickets and the next five just do wristbands. The other line should have about 10 people selling tickets. Each line should be separate and kept that way by security and barricades. The should be security at the front, back, & middle of the line to prevent cutting & pushing, which usually leads to fights. grade: D

Coat Check:

Coats should be taken and put on racks in number order; there should be sufficient amount workers to accommodate 3000+ people (maybe7-10). Designating racks according to numbers wouldn’t be a bad idea and placing them in some sort of number order is good. If lanie didn't jump in at the end of the night, it could have gotten ugly. grade:D

Security:

There should always be a large amount, when so many people are expected. A kid did fall down a bunch of stairs; there should have been some security near that area. What can you say about their overall attitude; I wonder how many of us would be thrilled dealing with so many people! I guess you could instruct them to be nice. grade: B

Bathrooms:

They were disgusting, but what can you do. I know the mall has bathrooms, but that could have created even more problems. A place to wash your hands would have been nice, but then you would be able to refill your water (less $$ for them). There should have been more bathrooms, maybe a tent or something to cover the people from the rain. If they found a way to open a bathroom in the mall, without creating more problems that would have been a lot better. grade: C

The Main tent:

What can you do, you didn’t expect a tent to have gutters and drainage canals. I wished it was setup to be more of a rectangle than a box, but they did the best with the constraints they had. Overall I thought the tent set up was good, a more box setup would have made it easier to move around using the back of the tent. grade: B

Bar/Food:

No complaints - grade: B+

The mall:

No complaints - the view was awesome and being able to relax in the food court was great. grade B+

If anyone else wants to add, disagree or give their opinion - go ahead!!

I thought the music was amazing, the vibe was great and we will all look back at this as a fond memory: "remember time Carl Cox played a tent on the south side seaport - MY feet got soaked - what an awesome night"!!! Overall night -grade: A (the music & vibe was worth wet feet, running in and out of the rain, disgusting bathrooms, & a long line (I did get in before 12 - 40 minute wait on line)!!

Originally posted by crobra

Security:

A kid did fall down a bunch of stairs; there should have been some security near that area.

i fell too ::blush::. . .

and they just laughed :blown:

::swollen paw kitty for the rest of the night::

Originally posted by crobra

The Line:

They should have had three lines: VIP, prepaid ticket (& will call), & people without tickets!! Each line should have a separate area to go to, the VIP line doesn’t need as many people for obvious reasons. The prepaid ticket line should have about six people: the first person collects the tickets and the next five just do wristbands. The other line should have about 10 people selling tickets. Each line should be separate and kept that way by security and barricades. The should be security at the front, back, & middle of the line to prevent cutting & pushing, which usually leads to fights. grade: D

bro i said the exact same thing to my parents yesterday at dinner....i mean a professional security team could have figured that out.....:confused: :confused:

hey i def agree with ev erything said. it was a great night. im so happy i went ill never forget it ever!!!!

hey does anyone know the name of the song richie played at teh end of the night. it was his second to last song it was fucking awesome. anyone know????