Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Anthony Pappa CD

Anthony Pappa - Resolution is getting released end of March. I did a search on Audiogalaxy, and I found CD 2 online already. Downloading it now. Hooray for the Internet! Can't find CD 1, but I hear CD 2 is the better of the two anyways.

If you have AG, do a search for "Anthony Pappa Resolution".

Originally posted by Kuro

I heard that CD 2 was boring and that CD 1 was the better of the two.

I actually heard it the other way around. But given that most people that don't know like the dirty prog call it boring, I'm willing to take my chance, cause I always find what the prog haters call boring to be killer.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I actually heard it the other way around. But given that most people that don't know like the dirty prog call it boring, I'm willing to take my chance, cause I always find what the prog haters call boring to be killer.

A lot of people seem to be disliking prog house these days. I like prog house just fine. Let me know how the CD is.

my damn computer is too slow......it took me like 20 minutes to download the damn parks & wilson essential mix........god only knows how long this will take?????????? Why can't you listen as it downloads........I hate audiogalaxy! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by joeygk

my damn computer is too slow......it took me like 20 minutes to download the damn parks & wilson essential mix........god only knows how long this will take?????????? Why can't you listen as it downloads........I hate audiogalaxy! :mad: :mad:

20 minutes ain't so bad. Considering the P&W Mix is about 170 MB.

Does anyone else notice that there are certain tracks that everyone wants. Like clockwork w/in 5 minutes of logging on to AG at least 2 people start uploading Tom Middleton's essential mix from my computer.........people must love the Jedi Master or something?

Does anyone else notice that there are certain tracks that everyone wants. Like clockwork w/in 5 minutes of logging on to AG at least 2 people start uploading Tom Middleton's essential mix from my computer.........people must love the Jedi Master or something?

Yeah. I've gotten Saeed & Palash Live @ Andalu downloaded off my machine at least 20 times. Glad to see my boys getting some hits off AG.

Well, I'm about 20 minutes into the CD, and I'm not bored. Starts off nice and deep. Then gets into some nasty tribal. Had to check the MP3 file to make sure I hadn't popped in Steve Lawler by accident. :D

Not to mention, I love the way Big Pappa mixes more than any other DJ out there (except, maybe myself :rolleyes::D) so after a third of the CD, I'd have to give it an 'A' so far.

Quit braggin' Mr. fancy pants fast computer.............my download is only about 33% done! So do you recognize any tracks???? Is it trancy.......some people who caught him 2 weeks ago @crobar were complaining his set was "trancy."

Quit braggin' Mr. fancy pants fast computer.............my download is only about 33% done! So do you recognize any tracks???? Is it trancy.......some people who caught him 2 weeks ago @crobar were complaining his set was "trancy."

I have yet to hear any trance. It's been all tribal so far. But I'm only 30 minutes through.