Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S.h.i.t.

sydnie

HEHEHE, i know this is NOT the humor board but WHY NOT??? i am going to post it there as well and also on other boards... so there!

Memo to all students:

In order to assure the highest levels of quality work and productivity from the students, it will be our policy to keep all students well taught through our program of SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TEACHING (S.H.I.T.). We are trying to give our students more S.H.I.T. than any other schools. If you feel that you do not receive your share of S.H.I.T. on the course, please see your lecturer. You will be immediately placed at the top of the S.H.I.T list, and our lecturer are especially skilled at seeing that you get all the S.H.I.T. you can handle. Students who do not know S.H.I.T. will be placed in DEPARTMENTAL EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION PROGRAMS ( D.E.E.P. S.H.I.T.). Those who fail to take D.E.E.P. S.H.I.T. will seriously have to go to EDUCATIONAL ATTITUDE TRAINING (E.A.T. S.H.I.T.). Since our lecturer took S.H.I.T. before they graduated, they don't have to do S.H.I.T. anymore, as they are full of S.H.I.T. already. If you are full of S.H.I.T., you may be interested in a job teaching others. We can add your name to our BASIC UNDERSTANDING LECTURE LIST ( B.U.L.L. S.H.I.T.). For students who are intending to pursue a career in management and consultancy, we will refer you to the department of MANAGERIAL OPERATIONAL RESEARCH EDUCATIONAL (M.O.R.E. S.H.I.T.). This course emphasizes on how to manage M.O.R.E. S.H.I.T. If you have further questions, please direct them to our HEAD OF TEACHING SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (H.O.T. S.H.I.T.).

Thank you,

BOSS IN GENERAL SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TEACHING

(B.I.G. S.H.I.T.)

• 2 weeks later...