Clubplanet Nightlife Community

On a brighter note....

nSyNcBaBy

Watching him when he's sleeping... like a little boy all peaceful in his little bed, but knowing that he's actually a real grown man... strong and smart and sensitive and creative and sexy and driven... the way he smells, the way his muscles move when hes doing anything at all, the way his clothes and all of his things are so much bigger and so different than mine... his constant desire to get sexual and always knowing that he wants me and all i need do is ask...

I have no man (holding out for a really really good one :)), but I remember it well from the ones I've loved and even just the ones I just liked a whole lot ;) ... Even with their shortcomings I freakin love them all even now. Most of my friends are guys and even if I'm not attracted to them I find them all fascinating in some way...

XO,

G

There are so many things I love about a woman, that I truly cannot understand why any man would be gay but to each his own.

I love how a woman is unique, has her own style and a way about her that makes her who she is. The sexy aura in the way she does her hair, the smile that she wears and the sexy scent every woman should know. I miss that feeling when she use to just lay in my arms and I could feel her breathing. Its like we could have a conversation without actually saying a word to each other. The feeling I get when I see her laughing among friends, smiling and having a good time... I could tell what she was thinking with one suggestive motion, flipping her hair and smiling at me from across the room. I knew what was to come. Although there is more to life than a beautiful face, there is something to her beautiful smile that could light up the night.

i love just about everything about girls. i love how they can be so cute and cuddly. and they are always so easy to talk to, and can always give good advice that guys just dont know how to do. i love how girls always liked to be held and loved and to cuddle, cuz i like doin the same thing. i love how u can look a girl in the eyes and u can just tell that she's in love. its like she's got those little hearts in her eyse like cartoon characters. girls arent afraid to show their emotions. and they always know the way to ur heart, and how to make u feel good inside

Wow such a nice thread...

The way they run there fingers through your hair...the way you feel their nice manly hands on your body....

How special they make you feel..

even when you arent feeling so special...

When there smile can melt even the coldest of hearts..

The way you laugh together.. or they look at you and u know exactly what they are thinking..

When they look at you so deep and just give you a kiss and tell you how much you mean to them..

The feeling of that hug that sends tingles and chills through your whole body..

Their own unique scent...

Always feeling secure in their arms...

Slowdancing...

At night both of you look up together and see that same star shining bright...

Just looking at him and knowing hes yours...

Originally posted by goddessoflove

Watching him when he's sleeping... like a little boy all peaceful in his little bed, but knowing that he's actually a real grown man... strong and smart and sensitive and creative and sexy and driven... the way he smells, the way his muscles move when hes doing anything at all, the way his clothes and all of his things are so much bigger and so different than mine... his constant desire to get sexual and always knowing that he wants me and all i need do is ask...

I have no man (holding out for a really really good one :)), but I remember it well from the ones I've loved and even just the ones I just liked a whole lot ;) ... Even with their shortcomings I freakin love them all even now. Most of my friends are guys and even if I'm not attracted to them I find them all fascinating in some way...

XO,

G [/quote

you are sooooo right...there is nothing like falling asleep with a good man--so safe and secure...once you find a good one, M or F, there is not much better feeling than that happiness...*yummy*

*sigh* this IS a great thread, but it makes it that much lonelier to be single tonight :(

Girls are beautiful creatures.

They are so beautiful, smell sweet like peaches, raspberries, or any other fresh fruit. There eyes are deep and soulful, the ears taking in every little syllable we say. Their hair as soft as down feathers, the smell radiating from every follicle in their head. Their bodies tight and supple, their hips child breaing. Their feet cute and small, their nether regions dark and mysterious. Women are pretty traps. How wonderful we Men, gave them a rib. ;)

Originally posted by linabina

[

there are so many things i love... but the number one thing i love most is... being held... theres no greater feeling than the security and warmth i feel when im wrapped in someones arms :heart:

...... especially when it's someone you LOVE!!