Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
therunner

Thursday Night @DragonFlys

Recommended Posts

Thursday night meet-up at Dragonflys around 9:00-9:30.

So far Crown, that one dude from sunday night, and I will be there to knock back a few and grub on some sushi.

This is a celebration party for Crownroyals new job. He finally got accepted to work the northeast corner at Dupont Circle and his Pimp is giving him a crazy signing bonus. In addition, Royal will be purchasing the first round of Martini's for those that arrive on time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by therunner

Thursday night meet-up at Dragonflys around 9:00-9:30.

So far Crown, that one dude from sunday night, and I will be there to knock back a few and grub on some sushi.

This is a celebration party for Crownroyals new job. He finally got accepted to work the northeast corner at Dupont Circle and his Pimp is giving him a crazy signing bonus. In addition, Royal will be purchasing the first round of Martini's for those that arrive on time.

looks like shady will now have competition in the dupont area :D

anyway, i dont think i'll make it to DF, but i'll make it to the meetup (if there ends up being one) before DF. by the way running man, jroo is a bit incompetent, he kept loosing you on friday...jroo was in "rare form" on friday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

Hey therunner - did I meet you???

I saw you in the hall way going into the backroom right by the stairs. I was with Jroo at the time and I didn't even realize it was you until you walked off. I asked Jroo "Was that Malanee??" And he said yeah. so I said thinks for the intro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by therunner

I saw you in the hall way going into the backroom right by the stairs. I was with Jroo at the time and I didn't even realize it was you until you walked off. I asked Jroo "Was that Malanee??" And he said yeah. so I said thinks for the intro.

Ahhh - that Jroo is a class act, isn't he? :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

Ahhh - that Jroo is a class act, isn't he? :laugh:

Yeah he's great guy, never leaves you standing in a SEA of people (somewhere around 1.68 MIL) while your mind has taken a brief but very DISTANT vacation, and all you can do is stand there like kid in the supermarket that just lost his mom.

That guy was running through the club and telling me to keep up and I was just kinda drifting or floating thru the club. There was one point in the night that I told him where I was going to be and I never moved for like 45 min and then he comes up to me IN THE SAME PLACE WHERE HE LEFT ME AT and says "where the hell ya been, I have been looking for you for almost an hour."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×