Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official Thursday @Dragonfly Thread***

logo.jpg

Hey CPeeps,

I'm going to the wonderful magical Dragonfly on Thursday and the more the merrier. Last time me, myself, and I met-up and went upstairs and had a grand ole time partying with the local trendy hipsters. As most of you know the party carried over to 18stLounge, which inevitably caused me to show up at work hella late. Week before last it carried over to Camelot (which has it's own story entirely!). Now that I think about it, most of the people I hang with I've met going to, or at Dragonfly.

This time is going to be moderately special [for me at least] cos I have new employment [as a bathroom attendant, aka the quarter lady] which will cause me to be overseas for quite some time. I'm leaving in about a month and 1/2, or maybe sooner depending on where my training is. So anyhoo, show up or me, myself, and I will be forced to make new friends with bad habits or go home and probably end up in a sloppy threesome [w/ me and my].logo_tm.jpg

Originally posted by crownroyal

logo.jpg

Hey CPeeps,

I'm going to the wonderful magical Dragonfly on Thursday and the more the merrier. Last time me, myself, and I met-up and went upstairs and had a grand ole time partying with the local trendy hipsters. As most of you know the party carried over to 18stLounge, which inevitably caused me to show up at work hella late. Week before last it carried over to Camelot (which has it's own story entirely!). Now that I think about it, most of the people I hang with I've met going to, or at Dragonfly.

This time is going to be moderately special [for me at least] cos I have new employment [as a bathroom attendant, aka the quarter lady] which will cause me to be overseas for quite some time. I'm leaving in about a month and 1/2, or maybe sooner depending on where my training is. So anyhoo, show up or me, myself, and I will be forced to make new friends with bad habits or go home and probably end up in a sloppy threesome [w/ me and my].logo_tm.jpg

How are you going to be overseas if you are working the Dupont Circle area?? And don't even try to lie about some really good job as the cleaning lady in the batrooms cause you only wish you are qualified to do something that technical.

I have a feeling I will be there but I have to see how this cold that I am coming down with kicks in.

Anyone else feeling like shite for standing out in the cold and the rain for hours on end over the weekend?

Originally posted by crownroyal

Stop makin em then foolios. Anyhow, I'll probably be the only one there! Get drizzunk on those gasoline martinis!

Martini.jpg

No dude, Feeling much much better and I have to work this weekend, sat and sun, so I have to make the best of my two days off.

Originally posted by therunner

No dude, Feeling much much better and I have to work this weekend, sat and sun, so I have to make the best of my two days off.

Damn I was already planning a night of raunchy drunken nastiness and licking. I can't do that in front of my friends!

Originally posted by therunner

Yeah I know thats all I got but I like itso piss off....BTW is thing still on for tonight??

Yeah, I'm going to Dream too cos I got the VIP hookup. Today was my last day of working in the US for the next few years! I will be in DC for another month then I will be back on some weekends. :D