Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does rap music suck now????

Lately, yes... But there's still a host of good rap talent out there if you look hard.

I lean more towards the de la soul-Roots type style, even though it's more hip-hop.

I remember Naughty by Nature, and the 1st Wu Tang .. Now those were some SwEEt soundz ;)

Rap does suck now..

It was best from 84 to 94

Whodini

Davey DMX

Cool Hert

DJ Red Alert on 98kiss on Fridays

Kurtis Blow

Biz Markie

and the list goes on.....

Those were the days.

Lee Jeans, Adidas shelltops, hehehe boming trains..

And one the best clubs were around "The FUNHOUSE"!

they exhausted talking about killing and flossing. that is why i believe ja rule turned puss so he can still make some $$$. rap is pretty much done now. its turning all into r&b. the new wutang was crap compared to their old shit. jay-z comes out with some alright shit once in awhile but that's it

Nothing can beat the first Wu album. Every song on there was a classic. Best song was"mystery of chess boxing"<-----sick. I wish rap was made the same way. Today's rap is more concerned with flash and money than it is with actaul production and lyrics..I think rappers like Jay-z and Dj FunkMaster Flex killed the whole vibe for me..Oh wells...:rolleyes: I always have my "house" muzak

• 1 year later...