Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: lavendarmenace, and barvybe...greenpointer 's??

get out!!! im on Kent st. one block from the G station on gpt ave....btw franklin and mahatten ave.....cool shit...lavendermenace, i think u were at roxy friday..so was i.Tunnelbandit pointed u out.but failed to introduce....well maybe i'll meet ya soon

Originally posted by skystepper27

get out!!! im on Kent st. one block from the G station on gpt ave....btw franklin and mahatten ave.....cool shit...lavendermenace, i think u were at roxy friday..so was i.Tunnelbandit pointed u out.but failed to introduce....well maybe i'll meet ya soon

SHUT UP!!! We're on kent between greenpoint and mcguiness! thats freaky, and yeah we were both at roxy friday chillin in the CP lounge. maybe we'll see you there friday if Zoran is spinning again.

actually, she just hates clubs named EXIT. personally, i like the doorway and the big ass letters on the building side. been in a couple of times and found it....entertaining. but not cause the music is good....

so u been here u'r whole life???? dayum! only about a year for me.

we should do a local bar / lounge night. not too local though - towards williamsburg is good.

lonelyboy: no, not a joke. quite seriously 98% of the clientele are polish and polish is the dominant language spoken there. differentiates from B&T Exit, that's all ;)

Originally posted by barvybe

south philly?

nah, yo mom's bedroom...

Right off of Bedford Ave.: North 6th baby....

and i wouldnt mind going to polish exit one night...itll be a change from regular exit, and besides, to deprive ourselves of checking out some beautiful polish women is just downright sacrilage....