Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am really getting fucking boerd of the club scene.

Only got one thing 2 say...

GO 2 ENGLAND!!!!

4 real America juss bites off wut other counties think is popular music.

Then we try 2 make it our own and Americanize it!!!

don't get me wrong i Love America... juss music industries today are only after one thing..... money.... they have all Lost the meaning of TRue music! True beats! True Bass!!!

WE NEED A CHANGE!

fuck that. i hate those fuckers and the girlsthere are all ugly. I think this is where the scene is end they bit off u,s ive been there and they all where born in the usa shirts and shit becuase they want to be us.

I am talking like taking a club to another level like maybe a giant wharehouse with tons of lights and like sand and shit like an indoor beach but with music playing. Why do all clubs have to be so fucking dark and depressing.

Originally posted by notallthere

true

Imagine if somone bought a mall and made like 50 differant clubs inside it? it would be sick

yeah n have different types of music playin in the different rooms..we can call it something like EXIT!!!

Originally posted by dannyorbit

Only got one thing 2 say...

GO 2 ENGLAND!!!!

4 real America juss bites off wut other counties think is popular music.

Then we try 2 make it our own and Americanize it!!!

don't get me wrong i Love America... juss music industries today are only after one thing..... money.... they have all Lost the meaning of TRue music! True beats! True Bass!!!

WE NEED A CHANGE!

house and techno has it's origins right here in america not in europe...the only thing they gave us is trance

Ive been to :

SOme of the places are not even around anymore and i have been to them all like ten times at least.

Metro

hunka bunka

exit2

speed

xs

temps

paradox

amnesia

spa

world

tunnle

twilo

suf club

joeys

mirage

bar a

merg

chaos

SF

roxy

tons more i cant remember.

the only reason why i go to joeys now is becuase its the last place i still like.

Originally posted by xcracker

Go somewhere besides Joeys.... Variety is key..;)

Originally posted by notallthere

I am talking like taking a club to another level like maybe a giant wharehouse with tons of lights and like sand and shit like an indoor beach but with music playing. Why do all clubs have to be so fucking dark and depressing.

WHAT AN AWESOME IDEA!.. CLUBS DO HAVE THIS DEPRESSING ATMOSPHERE...SOoO BRING ON THE SEND!! ..LOL:shades2: :hat::flame::) <3

sounds like u just need a clubbin break... Ive been there many times.. Usually hit restaurants, pig out and get hammered with friends, and call it a night..Once u go back, its the best!! Im on forced break right now due to school, dying to get banged up on a friday night, but I cant... Im savin myself for 3/29 PVD at Factory.... Cant wait!!!! Too much of a good thing will make u sick.. Hmmmm I didnt see Vinyl on your list.. dt on fridays is always good time..:D

yeah ive been to vinyl a few times its ok

Yeah but i think your rite i think its break time......

I am just hate missing somthing good. Im not going to clubs this weekend maybe not next either Its just tuff becuase i live with my girl friend and my friends really never hang out so i feel like clubbing is my only break away from her.

byby for a little joeys...