Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A year ago today...?

I have no friggin idea! Probably something related to a DJ that I was about to see or someone I have already seen. Not sure what I was doing back then.OHHH SHIT!!! I just remembered.

3/3/01 was the night Tiesto spun at Limelight. So I was definetely listenting to Tiesto one year ago, with a huge smile on my face. For anyone who attended I thought that was an awesome night! The vibe, the lighting effects, and of course.. Tiesto.

Originally posted by teklord310

I have no friggin idea! Probably something related to a DJ that I was about to see or someone I have already seen. Not sure what I was doing back then.OHHH SHIT!!! I just remembered.

3/3/01 was the night Tiesto spun at Limelight. So I was definetely listenting to Tiesto one year ago, with a huge smile on my face. For anyone who attended I thought that was an awesome night! The vibe, the lighting effects, and of course.. Tiesto.

Thanks Tek...I knew someone out there would be able to come through. I keep forgetting that most of you out there need to scrape your brains...much like a too used bowl that is never cleaned until one runs out of goodness. Come on people...anything? Anything at all? Bueller?

hehehe... the only reason Teklord was able to come up with an answer is because he is clean of substances. I wish i could say the same for myself sometimes.

I know that a year ago today I was driving around in the snow with my friend Brian in an SUV going to pick you up!! We got chinese food and kidnapped Andy. As for choice of music? I don't remember that much.

Originally posted by jennEfer

hehehe... the only reason Teklord was able to come up with an answer is because he is clean of substances. I wish i could say the same for myself sometimes.

I know that a year ago today I was driving around in the snow with my friend Brian in an SUV going to pick you up!! We got chinese food and kidnapped Andy. As for choice of music? I don't remember that much.

Perhaps.. Thanks though. I made this list off all the events and Djs that i've seen. It's around here somewhere but I can't find it. Dammit i'm pissed, I can't loose that. It's odd how I remember dates like that. I even remember the exact date I got a haircut... right before the last meetup. Speaking of haircuts, i'm growing a fro here. :afro:

I believe March 3rd was a Saturday and Tiesto played the Gatecrasher at the Limelight!! I had an awesome time and then drove up broadway & 42nd the wrong away while the sun was rising (I have these pictures of me next to the American Flag light bulb thingy - I looke totally cracked out - I would post the pictures, but I don't have a scanner)!! I then did a u-turn on the side walk and then headed towards the 59th street bridge! Around the time you started this post, I was probably sleeping, but I did listen that night home to John Digweed - live at twilo (burned from napster)!! I do remember the Digweed CD, and the fact that Tiesto was off the hook!!

Surgeon- La Real

because i fuckin always loved and still love that song and asked my cousin to drop it when he spun the TRESOR label night back on March 10, 2001. Fuckin awesome night full of siiiick techno from Dan Bell, DJ Shufflemaster, Tobias Schmidt and Function. I don't think i could ever get tired of La Real or any of Surgeon's songs..they are just among the sickest techno tracks around aside from like james ruskin,regis,neil landstrumm...all hell a whole shitload of them.