Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going Through It Sent Out On City Soundz

sadelb

Originally posted by ob1

and a few months and a few connections doesn't make you experienced/wise......it takes time........you come across as if you know more than others, some of whom have spent many many (more) countless hours involved in the music and the industry......

All that mailing list crap is, is recycled audio galaxy music.. I've never seen one exclusive track sent out on that list..

Originally posted by tranza

All that mailing list crap is, is recycled audio galaxy music.. I've never seen one exclusive track sent out on that list..

I wouldn't know......but I'll take your word for it.

Oh, and I didn't mean connections as connections for/to exclusive music.....but who cares.....it doesn't seem to matter anyway.

Originally posted by tranza

Because I know a few people who you send music to and I see what you send.. Thank you buh bye..

peace, oh yeah its funny how everyone sayin they had this song for months then all of a sudden i send it out on my list and everyone decides to send out theres. :confused: kinda weird to me. then people are like shit i just couldnt leak it cause i would get in trouble. lmao, whats gonna happen. please. what ur not gonan get exclusive shit anymore. cd comes out in a fucken week who the hell cares. everyone is still gonna buy it. and tranza when did i ever say i send out all exclusive stuff on city soundz. u guys just like make stuff up in ur head and decide to post. i never take credit for stuff thats not mine either. and as for knowledge... all u peeps doggin on me sayin i dont have knowledge??? wow, u guys must really not know me to well. to be honest its funny when people say this is the best music board. because honestly everyone just gets on everyones case. on this board. everyone has to try to show up one another. i mean dont get me wrong i love fliz, codica, higgins, djcrack and a few other peeps but serioulsy some of u guys gotta just chill. send a song when someone wants it, share the music. stop holdin out. if u cant send somethin out dont go around braggin i have this i have that. keep it to urself and talk about it when u can send it. until then peace. im done postin over here.