Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yeah, so Last night... (ie... 3 hours of sleep ago...)

Originally posted by lavendermenace

Xpander: did you leave before hawtin went on you crazy crackhead???

yup...tired and needed to get to work RELATIVELY awake (which I am now, somewhat...)

Besides, having busted kneecaps didn't help... :blank:

Whatever, think i lost you last night somwhere THAT AWAY...

I have absolutely no idea what you could possibly be refering to. :shaky:

Um, I wasn't referring to anything specific, i think... :shaky:

But at this point in time, i really can't tell if you're being sarcastic...I'm kinda slow...as usual... :confused:

Originally posted by joeg

oh, and nice meeting Jammy, nyc420, GlowGrlNyc (finally, lol), & Alby (well, we've met like 1000 times, but never introduced before)...

Yea that's true I've seen you around everywhere... nice meeting you finally.

Originally posted by saigray

I think you know you can count me in!

HOLY F*CKIN SHIT

I have NEVER been RAVANGED by a DJ like that....I had NO POWER TO STOP, NO CONTROL OVER MY BODY, my legs were screaming for mercy but Richie just WOULD NOT LET GO. I was held, against my will, by shear musical magnetism till 3;15. The risidual heart throbbing kept me up til 4;30!! Around 2;30 I lost most ppl, and I began to become truly worried that if someone didn't pull me off the dancefloor I would be forced to close out...thank God, AL found me and pushed me out the door or I might still be there (which I'd prefer over being here at work trying to get my ears to stop ringing!) And while I'm going off, can we all agree that Magda was a REVELATION? (Mugz, not only breaks DJs are hot, this girl was the hottest)...what kind of warm-up DJ pounds you into the ground so hard that I swear if Ritchie didn't show, it would still have been worth it. In fact, I was drenched before his magesty even arrived at Baktun. It was all downhill from there...eventually I just hit a point beyond tired, where everything kept goign without me telling it to...just moving.

TWICE in 3days, I had my physical limit violated by Ritchie Hawtin, and LOVED IT.

I want a big t-shirt that says "I survived Hawtinfest 2002". Anyone who was at both shows knows what I mean!

SHout outs to you all! Somebitch, I was wearing a bright orange Technics t, and bouncing around like a Mofo...hard to miss.

nope. didnt see anyone in orange. i was in beige pants and a black top, i was in the back for a while chilling on the couches, later in the night i was out on the dance floor :laugh2:

Originally posted by joeg

FUCKING HAWTIN @ BAKTUN MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!

Let me just say, I had heard tekno (at baktun and shelter) before... but this was RE-DIC-U-LOUS... I'm kicking myself for missing him at LL on thanksgiving last year...

My ears are still ringing though... and my body is torn between wanting to stop functioning from exhaustion and twitching from the amount of redbull I consumed... Needless to say I didn't sleep well for even the 3 hours I had to sleep...

but all things considered... COMPLETELY worth the punishment i'm going through right now...

Last night's Giant Vagina awards go out to the following:

1) Bk Mike

2) Maudy

3) Chris (Crobra) you fucking filthy old man

4) Carl Cox (well, I don't think anyone thought he'd actually show up anyway... so the vagina doesn't really go to him personally)

5) Jayp (aka the OTHER joe)... the fuck were you? I called you and you picked up... but Baktun has NO cell service so the phone cutout...

Yeah, i'm tired... in pain... oh, and someone needs to explain to me how LM gets a battle wound every time she goes out... this is getting rediculous (read: funny, but not really :tongue: )

I had class and got out at 10 - I didn't want to drive down and wait outside not to get in. I couldn't miss my class, I have a midterm in it next week!!! Glad everyone had a good time (cocksuckers)!!

I have absolutely no idea what you could possibly be refering to. :shaky:

And stop doing the eyebrow smilie... I don't even think you can do it in real life... I keep sitting here trying to imagine you doing it and it just doesn't work...

omg...what am I talking about...:confused:

Originally posted by xpander

And stop doing the eyebrow smilie... I don't even think you can do it in real life... I keep sitting here trying to imagine you doing it and it just doesn't work...

omg...what am I talking about...:confused:

you are cracked my friend.

anyway, I thought you were referring to something specific. nevermind. its much better that you are as clueless as you are. :tongue: BTW- arent you supposed to be trying NOT to get fired???

you are cracked my friend.

anyway, I thought you were referring to something specific. nevermind. its much better that you are as clueless as you are. :tongue: BTW- arent you supposed to be trying NOT to get fired???

Actually, I have that specific thing on mind, you don't think my memory's THAT bad, do you? :laugh:

Buuuuuut whatever... leave it to you to disappear into the night... Don't think I didn't notice... :rolleyes:

And I'm fine with work...getting lots of it done...and if I do get canned, I can blame you for it anyways...

Originally posted by xpander

yup...tired and needed to get to work RELATIVELY awake (which I am now, somewhat...)

I left too...I was soooo sleepy....Especially the fact that I got there like 7:30pm :blank:....DiD they Actually LOCK the doors @ 8:30?????

Anywayssss...... It was nice seeing you again Nathan;)

I felt like I was at some kind of CLUBPLANET Party... :laugh:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I left too...I was soooo sleepy....Especially the fact that I got there like 7:30pm :blank:....DiD they Actually LOCK the doors @ 8:30?????

Anywayssss...... It was nice seeing you again Nathan;)

I felt like I was at some kind of CLUBPLANET Party... :laugh:

Yeah...I popped my head in at 8:05...and EVERYBODY was from CP...hello? :laugh:

And it was great seeing you too Despina ;) I was wondering where you went?? Guess we're both lightweights... :D

yeah, and I think that 8:30 thing was just TOTAL misinformation on my part...whoops...

last night was really really good. i enjoyed it a lot. richie hawtin is fuckin god. ll on thanksgiving was incredible blew my mind and sat he put me in another world i was blown away and now last nite was really good. i dont think as good as sat but he was stilll so good. im beat from sat and now this cant stop dancing he makes my body go insane hehe. it was nice meeting xpnader and hacker too hehe.

check ya later

j

Originally posted by cutie6190

last night was really really good. i enjoyed it a lot. richie hawtin is fuckin god. ll on thanksgiving was incredible blew my mind and sat he put me in another world i was blown away and now last nite was really good. i dont think as good as sat but he was stilll so good. im beat from sat and now this cant stop dancing he makes my body go insane hehe. it was nice meeting xpnader and hacker too hehe.

check ya later

j

Hey! Good to meet ya! :D