Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oakenfold death....The facts

demo909

Ok, the rumor going around this past weekend was that Paul Oakenfold had died in a hang gliding tragedy.

Here's what really happened:

Oakenfold, Sasha, and Digweed were all going to skydive into the Techno club in Germany for there 15th year ann. After the three jumped from the plane there shoots did not open...thus killing three of the biggest names in trance and prog. music. Apon seeing what happened the pilot of the plane lost control and crashed into the Techno club, killing Pulsedriver, Doc. Scott, ATB, Dumande, Talla, Tiesto, Alex Gold, Fragma, Chicanne, Gary D., DJ Jean, Awex, Tandu, Mind X. and Paul Van Dyk.

so I'm sorry to report, that trance music is now offically DEAD! :blown:

I’m sorry, but I feel to recognize the humor. when I heard that Oakenfolds death was just a bogus story. I thought of the impact, that story had on Oakenfolds family, friends, and fans. death is not a subject, to be dealt with in a joking manner. I find this entire post rather distasteful and quite juvenile.. some people have entirely, too much fawking time, or their hands.

Its a saying I say, if someone believes something totally obsurd and stupid, ill say....

"Ya and Im selling Bridges also", lol the reason I added Stogiey well he is my business partner.

Tony you ok, still blowing up? lolllllllllll :laugh:

Originally posted by mikeydny

Its a saying I say, if someone believes something totally obsurd and stupid, ill say....

"Ya and Im selling Bridges also", lol the reason I added Stogiey well he is my business partner.

Tony you ok, still blowing up? lolllllllllll :laugh:

that story may have, been misinterpreted by some people. so in their minds, it may not have been, neither an absurd nor stupid thought. to answer your question, "still blowing up ?" yes I am blowing up, because I don’t believe death, should be used as a foundation to display ones wit.