Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
therunner

***OFFICIAL*** Sniffling-Sneezing-Stuffy-head-Fever-Thread***OFFICIAL***

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I had a really bad stomach virus or something. Had the runs for three days last week. Does that count?

damn either you are a weekling or that was some serious mexican you had out in LA

Originally posted by vicman

damn either you are a weekling or that was some serious mexican you had out in LA

It was the worst stomach virus I've ever had. I literally had to run to the bathroom every 15 minutes on Saturday. And that lasted off and on for THREE DAYS! I don't know what caused it, but it sucked. But, the silver lining, I think I lost some weight! I'm feeling and looking a lot lighter! :)

It was the worst stomach virus I've ever had. I literally had to run to the bathroom every 15 minutes on Saturday. And that lasted off and on for THREE DAYS! I don't know what caused it, but it sucked. But, the silver lining, I think I lost some weight! I'm feeling and looking a lot lighter! :)

maybe its tobacco/booze/substance withdrawl, all beneficial.

I think there is a more heathlier way to lose weight besides getting food poisoning or whatever it was that you had. Have you thought about belemia?? My cousin is belemic and it works out great for her.