Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centripetal Force - March 16th at the Edge...

malanee

Originally posted by crank47

Yeah, I know you wouldn't want to miss George Acosta at Glow that night. :D

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment.php?postid=554608

werd, cant miss more fairy trance...the 16th its Tom Stephan "Superchumbo" at Trust in Baltimore. He spins the 15th at Vinyl with DT, just to give you an idea of the caliber of the guy....shit, what sux is that this is all techno..i cant think now :(

Originally posted by vicman

werd, cant miss more fairy trance...the 16th its Tom Stephan "Superchumbo" at Trust in Baltimore. He spins the 15th at Vinyl with DT, just to give you an idea of the caliber of the guy....shit, what sux is that this is all techno..i cant think now :(

And don't forget. It's not just Superchumbo that invades Baltimore. But Shadychumbo will be there as well! :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

And don't forget. It's not just Superchumbo that invades Baltimore. But Shadychumbo will be there as well! :D

youll be t o busy getting ready for your upcoming event at Buzz...shady & digweed

This is a Dillema. No dress code and techno at the Edge, but Superchumbo at Trust with a bunch of clueless assholes. Vic, did you say Tom Stefan's spinning at Vinyl with DT on the 15th? Maybe that's a good time for a road trip to NYC.

Originally posted by Kuro

This is a Dillema. No dress code and techno at the Edge, but Superchumbo at Trust with a bunch of clueless assholes. Vic, did you say Tom Stefan's spinning at Vinyl with DT on the 15th? Maybe that's a good time for a road trip to NYC.

yup, his website says he'll be at Vinyl on Friday. I know, i know its a dilema, since were always complaining that there isnt enough techno in DC, when tyhey actually do have a techno event we should show up and be present, so there couldbe more techno events...I would be up for driving up to NY for superchumbo in NY, especially since i havent seen DT yet.

Originally posted by vicman

yup, his website says he'll be at Vinyl on Friday. I know, i know its a dilema, since were always complaining that there isnt enough techno in DC, when tyhey actually do have a techno event we should show up and be present, so there couldbe more techno events...I would be up for driving up to NY for superchumbo in NY, especially since i havent seen DT yet.

I've never seen DT either. That is certainly something to think about if the school work isn't too bad that weekend. I haven't been to NYC since Labor Day.

Reasons to come to Centripetal Force:

1) Support your local DJs

2) Hear some good techno

3) Help rico-sauvee celebrate his berfday

4) I'm going to try and put together a CP guest list - no promises and I may have to sleep with a few people - but for you guys - it's worth it! :D