Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
malanee

Centripetal Force - March 16th at the Edge...

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by crank47

Yeah, I know you wouldn't want to miss George Acosta at Glow that night. :D

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment.php?postid=554608

werd, cant miss more fairy trance...the 16th its Tom Stephan "Superchumbo" at Trust in Baltimore. He spins the 15th at Vinyl with DT, just to give you an idea of the caliber of the guy....shit, what sux is that this is all techno..i cant think now :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

werd, cant miss more fairy trance...the 16th its Tom Stephan "Superchumbo" at Trust in Baltimore. He spins the 15th at Vinyl with DT, just to give you an idea of the caliber of the guy....shit, what sux is that this is all techno..i cant think now :(

And don't forget. It's not just Superchumbo that invades Baltimore. But Shadychumbo will be there as well! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

And don't forget. It's not just Superchumbo that invades Baltimore. But Shadychumbo will be there as well! :D

youll be t o busy getting ready for your upcoming event at Buzz...shady & digweed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a Dillema. No dress code and techno at the Edge, but Superchumbo at Trust with a bunch of clueless assholes. Vic, did you say Tom Stefan's spinning at Vinyl with DT on the 15th? Maybe that's a good time for a road trip to NYC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kuro

This is a Dillema. No dress code and techno at the Edge, but Superchumbo at Trust with a bunch of clueless assholes. Vic, did you say Tom Stefan's spinning at Vinyl with DT on the 15th? Maybe that's a good time for a road trip to NYC.

yup, his website says he'll be at Vinyl on Friday. I know, i know its a dilema, since were always complaining that there isnt enough techno in DC, when tyhey actually do have a techno event we should show up and be present, so there couldbe more techno events...I would be up for driving up to NY for superchumbo in NY, especially since i havent seen DT yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

yup, his website says he'll be at Vinyl on Friday. I know, i know its a dilema, since were always complaining that there isnt enough techno in DC, when tyhey actually do have a techno event we should show up and be present, so there couldbe more techno events...I would be up for driving up to NY for superchumbo in NY, especially since i havent seen DT yet.

I've never seen DT either. That is certainly something to think about if the school work isn't too bad that weekend. I haven't been to NYC since Labor Day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reasons to come to Centripetal Force:

1) Support your local DJs

2) Hear some good techno

3) Help rico-sauvee celebrate his berfday

4) I'm going to try and put together a CP guest list - no promises and I may have to sleep with a few people - but for you guys - it's worth it! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

I'm second only to Mother Theresa in selfless acts....

Well, if I can whore myself out in any way to get you guestlisted somewhere, let me know. I'm all about returning the favor. I'll sleep with every girl in DC if I have to. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×