Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The funniest joke on RAVERS ever/C.Cox&R.Hawtin Comments

http://www.eneone.com/tuningspork/SLAP.htm

"I just did 5 bombs, 4 bumps of meth, 3 bumps of K, 2 bumps of coke...ummm...do you have any pharmies?"

"Do you know where the glostick stand is?"

That is such sick shit....Speaking of RAVES, I'm psyched for BOO 6...it should be the next hot party to hit the east coast.

Anyway, does anyone else think that the Richie Hawtin, Carl Cox, Hippie&Halo, and Eric Morillo party was the best party in the past few years? I haven't read too much positive about it....I thought the venue absolutely rocked, the weather cleared out the people that weren't there for the music, and did I say that the venue rawked...hehehe....The vibe was AWESOME...The people were into the music..RICHIE HAWTIN tore it up like I have never seen (the last time I saw him was in November at Limelight) Also, I saw lots of old Twilo peeps....Anyway, it was cool except for the fact that we got totally soaked, there were no bathrooms, it rained, we couldn't hang outside, the coat check was FUBAR, the ticket situation was out of control (who were those bitch ticket girls? I actually read on Naughtybooth that they were clubplanet people...if so, dont ever talk to me...you girls were completely rude, were obnoxious, and did I mention you were busted!!!!)...Anyway, this was the kind of party that New York needs more of and it gives me some reassurance that the scene is still alive in NYC...I can't wait until Sasha/Digweed tear it up in April and I think this summer is going to be rife with sick parties!!!! Party on and keep the REAL parties alive...

Andrew

Originally posted by chagen

Where's the hug button? She's so cute. And dizzy. Can't wait for the after-party.

werd =)

another sip of g will have her all ready for ya ..

=) hahahaa that was funny some of those lil raver chicks are cutie tho. i liek when u just beat teh shit out of her and her face gets all crazy =) wirey lil fuck when she dodges ya tho

jerseyq45 siad it all in a nutshell. thats everything i wanted to say, lol. i didnt find the ticket situation that bad. and the coat check is always retarted no matter what. and the venue was great. i hope they have another party in the summer time like that ....that would be so fuckin hot. watching the sun come up...the vibe was great i met so many ppl and the music was off the hook. i was def. in another place. and never wanted to come back.

j

Hey glowgrl...I actually really like ravers...most of them are the coolest people you will ever meet...However, the stereotypical fake raver as seen on that site totally annoys me...That's the type of girl I want to just keep feeding drugs and then feed her some of my big........you fill in the blank...hehehehe...Did you go to the South Street Seaport Party? If so, you can't tell me that wasn't off the hook!!!! By far the best party I have been to in over 5 years...Anyway, keep up the good vibe people....Late

Andrew:) :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jerseyq45

Hey glowgrl...I actually really like ravers...most of them are the coolest people you will ever meet...However, the stereotypical fake raver as seen on that site totally annoys me...

...Did you go to the South Street Seaport Party? If so, you can't tell me that wasn't off the hook!!!! By far the best party I have been to in over 5 years...Anyway, keep up the good vibe people....Late

Andrew:)

well...i am a Raver...but not like that Cartoon GiRL....hahahaha...

And, Yes I went to the Seaport...THAT WAS THE BEST PARTY Ive been Too in A LONG LONG TiME!!!:D :D :D

Originally posted by jerseyq45

Anyway, it was cool except for the fact that we got totally soaked, there were no bathrooms, it rained, we couldn't hang outside, the coat check was FUBAR, the ticket situation was out of control

Yeah if all this shit didn't happen I'm sure I would have had a 100% better time than I did AND I'm sure I wouldn't be sick as a dog right now.. :( :( :(