Clubplanet Nightlife Community

po po

endo

:bigfinger fuckin cops.. 4 cops chillin around my school everyday... just waiting to hand out tickets... cops on horses wtf is my town coming to.. ticket for no front license plate... ;( again! .. someone keyed my car AGAIN! .. someone put gum on my car aGAIN! FUCK ALL YOU HATERS! pUSSYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just wanted to get that out.. thanks ;)

Whoa... either the Karma forces are after you, or you pissed off some seriously cowardly people. If they ahve issues with u they should take it up with you instead of fucking up your car all the time. It might be worth buying one of those 360 degree mini cameras and mounting it in your car to see who it is, save you a lot in paint repair $$$

• 2 weeks later...

dude, I can completely relate...

Especially on the no front plate... get a fucking life... most states only require a rear plate... Japanese cars for the most part aren't designed with a front plate in mind, its tacked on after it gets to the US and looks stupid/kills aero...