Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4th New Brunswick meetup... 3-14-02

Here we go again... Hopefully this isn't short notice. On Thursday March 14th we will be having another fabulous New Brunswick Dinner/Drinks social. For everyone who has been out to one before you know what its like. For the newbies and virgins here is the deal:

8 - 9:15 Pregame at my apartment, all are welcome.

9:15 - 9:30 Move the drunken mob across the street and alert SYF that more of us are going to wander in.

9:30 - 11:00 Then walk across the street to Stuff Yer Face for damn good food and a huge selection of drinks.

After everyone is nicely toasted we may head out to a club(like Platinum), or bars, or just hang out. That depends on what the majority wants to do.

This is an all ages get together, so don't be shy. Come out and join all of us. This is also a late birthday celebration for me(Monday 3/11) so that should be a reason to come out by itself. :D Fell free to send me any questions, i'll post directions later in the week. New Brunswick can be reached via 287(Exit 10), Route 18, NJTP(Exit 9), etc.

Stuff Yer Face is located at 49 Easton Ave (732) 247-1727.

Please respond and let me know if you are coming. I need to give them an estimate of how many people we are expecting, usually ~25. Hope to see everyone out there. Drop me a IM, PM, PHone call.. whatever. Peace --Yarin :cool:

DIRECTIONS: Attached is a map of the area. You will see SYF and ME marked. If you are coming to pregame you must call me and I have to sign you in. My # is 914-523-5418. Any of the following will get you here: Route 18, Route 1, NJTP(Exit 9), and Garden State(Exit 129 for NJTP then to Exit 9, Route 18 North). From 287 take it to Exit 10(Easton Ave) and follow it into New Brunswick for about 5 miles or so. Easton Ave ends a block after my building so don't worry about going too far.

new%20brunswick%20map.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sup Tek....now that I work in the area, I'll def be there...only one thing perhaps? I know its a lot to ask but if we push the date past the 22nd we can throw in my 21st birthday celebration in there as well. Just a plea, but I'll be there either way.

Originally posted by arcticshdw

Sup Tek....now that I work in the area, I'll def be there...only one thing perhaps? I know its a lot to ask but if we push the date past the 22nd we can throw in my 21st birthday celebration in there as well. Just a plea, but I'll be there either way.

Yo Yo. The problem is that Rutgers is on spring break from the 17th - 24th. So noboby is going to be around. Congrats on the big 21... now you can legally consume alcohol in public and empty your pockets out in a night. Look out because I'm going to schedule another meetup for early April. So we can celebrate your bday then too. PEace

Hey.... I haven't posted in god knows how long because I don't have my computer at school this semester...I'm never online anymore, it sux!!!! But since Tek im'd me with the post I had to reply cuz I'll def be there...Havent seen anyone from cp since the last rutgers meet up. Cant wait :D

i got class till 730 on douglass so i'll be in the area... my question - is this more or less a gathering of people that aleady know each other? i'm always down to meet new people, but i'm also shy when everyone knows each other but me. is this a rutgers thing or all of cp? any room for a newbie?

Originally posted by crxtacy

i got class till 730 on douglass so i'll be in the area... my question - is this more or less a gathering of people that aleady know each other? i'm always down to meet new people, but i'm also shy when everyone knows each other but me. is this a rutgers thing or all of cp? any room for a newbie?

I didn't know you go to Rutgers. In that case you must come, there are actually a large amount of Rutgers kids on CP. Come meet them. This isn't a Rutgers meetup, it is for anyone i the area who wants to come. There is definetely room for newbies, so don't be shy. Come to the pregame, meet the people before hand. I've got some SICK car videos to show you. Are you on direct connect?

Originally posted by ibclubbin

dont get too excited....and btw the smiley is made with : and )

BG

ha don't be too harsh now.

hm alrighty tekkie i guess i'll mark this in my book and make thursday my rutgers day. heh and that IS during my spring break, how sad that i'm gonna be at home the whole time :( dunno if i'll go out with you guys after but i'll be sure to be there for drink at syf and finally get to meet everyone! remind me about this in a few more days hon :tongue:

Originally posted by liteflyr

ha don't be too harsh now.

hm alrighty tekkie i guess i'll mark this in my book and make thursday my rutgers day. heh and that IS during my spring break, how sad that i'm gonna be at home the whole time :( dunno if i'll go out with you guys after but i'll be sure to be there for drink at syf and finally get to meet everyone! remind me about this in a few more days hon :tongue:

Now thats what I want to hear!! Come one come all, check it out. Don't feel bad, I don't think i'm going anywhere for my break either. I'll drop you a line a few days before to remind you, BTW I got some car stuff coming in so I can keep myself busy over my spring break. See ya next week.

BG - nobody beats my smile.. I call him ASCII MAN!! Where are my fellow computer dorks now?

==(:¬>)==

Originally posted by teklord310

I didn't know you go to Rutgers. In that case you must come, there are actually a large amount of Rutgers kids on CP. Come meet them. This isn't a Rutgers meetup, it is for anyone i the area who wants to come. There is definetely room for newbies, so don't be shy. Come to the pregame, meet the people before hand. I've got some SICK car videos to show you. Are you on direct connect?

kewl.. i'll be there... i'll bring some other friends that are members too. direct connect? you mean on aim? if dats what you mean i got that... i'm always ready for cars and clubbin yay!

Originally posted by klubberchik49

i go to rutgers also..but unfortunately i dont know any of u on Cp from rutgers so id feel real weird coming and not knowing anybody:rolleyes:

but i will be hittin up Roxy fri night w/ my clubbin boyz to hear vicious..cant wait :bounce:

that's ok, i DON'T go to rutgers and i'm still going :) i haven't met anyone either so if anything, we can chill together. don't be shy :tongue:

Originally posted by klubberchik49

i go to rutgers also..but unfortunately i dont know any of u on Cp from rutgers so id feel real weird coming and not knowing anybody:rolleyes:

but i will be hittin up Roxy fri night w/ my clubbin boyz to hear vicious..cant wait :bounce:

Whoah... looks like we've got a bunch of new Rutgers peeps joining us. :D Like I said before all are welcome, thats how we start up. About half the people who usually come out go to Rutgers. Come meet some of the Roxy stage crew(nobody is going to fall off any stages tonight~quoth), we'll be representing. IM me or i'll IM you later, i gotta study for my exam tommorow, hopefully i won't get taken advantage of. If you see me walking funny you'll know why. :eek: You gotta start meeting CP people somewhere, and its easier outside of a club too.