Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
suthrnbelle

Eye-candy

ok, so since this is a SEX board...i think we could all use some EYE-CANDY to get us through ;) esp if threads are asking "who you would bang", etc...i am sure this has been done before(and i stole the idea from the "bump" forum), but i am a newbie and missed all the fun...

...so, cough up some pics :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: and let's all have some yummy candy...

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

thanks, lol :) *blush*

so, are you gonna post yours then? ;)

I'm here and there. Go on the NY board... "Yeah so I cut off my spikes" thread theres 2 little shots.

here's one i post a lot.

attachment.php?s=&postid=588023

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Eye candy or Arm candy, depending on where you are from, isn't a bad thing..... But Yummie Candy, is the kind person you wanna take home because there is so much more to him or her....:tongue:

Couldn't agree with you more. It's great when you're looking at the whole person, not just the shell ;)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I'd be very scared of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's lots of fiestiness in that lil chica.....;)

I know and she's literally half my size.. but for real I look like the picture in my sig :laugh:

i doubt that, lol...

oh and gamb, there are lots of pics in the "bump"forum in the "post your pics time" thread, although i am not sure what page mine is on...that should keep you busy for a while, and that is one good-looking forum, lol ;)