Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The weekly...This board has gone to shit post

Forget about all the newbies....forget all the people who put two letters in front of their name that makes them think they are a DJ....

The topics have become, for the most part, so ridiculous....now people are arguing about teen nights (which also reflects how young the board has become).

What the hell has happened????? Has everyone gone over to the "other" boards???

Are there any old skool people left????

Originally posted by cigs

Forget about all the newbies....forget all the people who put two letters in front of their name that makes them think they are a DJ....

The topics have become, for the most part, so ridiculous....now people are arguing about teen nights (which also reflects how young the board has become).

What the hell has happened????? Has everyone gone over to the "other" boards???

Are there any old skool people left????

I'm not that old skool Cigs but the reason why I don't really post as much anymore is because of exactly what you just said. :D

Yup yup I understand where you are coming from...I too have moved to an other board, just because I like being able to state my opinion with out someone jumping down my throat Turing it around

I just like more mature people and we all know you cant find that here… ;)

Nope Im still here and will probably be here until probably april. In not ready to fully transistion over to there. Ill be spending three days there, 2 days in Jersey for about the next three weeks starting 3-15. On a better note though, its a great city, I went to the sears tower and it blew me away, what a view. And its also nice because Im allowed to fly a friend out every month, so I always have someone here one weekend and we go out and hit the city!!!! Its been cold, real cold thats my only complaint. hows the homefront holding up?

Yeah, but you know what? Whenever there are any good posts, such as summer posts (those are my fave;) ) nobody replies to thm anyway and they get moved to the bottom of the board, and are taken over by stuid promotion posts or posts about some BS. I cant remember exactly what about this board was good last year, but I do know that i was better

Originally posted by cgm

Yeah, but you know what? Whenever there are any good posts, such as summer posts (those are my fave;) ) nobody replies to thm anyway and they get moved to the bottom of the board, and are taken over by stuid promotion posts or posts about some BS. I cant remember exactly what about this board was good last year, but I do know that i was better

Give the shore posts another month or so and they will be as popular as the Hunka Bunka posts!!!!

This is the best board i have seen the others. L8ly there seems to be a lot of stupid ass posts and i think we need some good new newbies that are in to clubs and want to talk about nightlife. thats why i come here. I have noticed though that people have not been posting as much.

• 1 month later...

Because I was posting long before the posts starting sucking.....why are you searching for old posts that just reiterate things that are currently on the board?

Let me guess.....another notallthere name.

Where the hell is Sinsational to yell at all these Newbies????