Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The weekly...This board has gone to shit post

Originally posted by cigs

Because I was posting long before the posts starting sucking.....why are you searching for old posts that just reiterate things that are currently on the board?

Let me guess.....another notallthere name.

Where the hell is Sinsational to yell at all these Newbies????

Can't yell for yourself cigs? Why do you care so much people are posting. Can't take it that you arent the main attraction. Wah....people are posting and everyone can't see my posts firsts. Wah. Who cares?

sounds about right...

Originally posted by fleshfreax

Can't yell for yourself cigs? Why do you care so much people are posting. Can't take it that you arent the main attraction. Wah....people are posting and everyone can't see my posts firsts. Wah. Who cares?

Originally posted by fleshfreax

Where did you read that I care people are posting??? It's people who write idiotic posts (see above) and have the terrible grammar that bother me (see above again).

IF you had any idea who Sinsational was, you would realized that her posts are funny...funnier than mine!!!!! It has nothing to do with attention...sorry....better luck next time!

Originally posted by sigmagal

Shut Up You fool... Nothing about you is fun. Your a LOSER!

give up the HATE posts and drama threads ...

you sit and complain how this board has gone to shit and then look at what you go and post - and to think the board hates ME for this and not the rest of you !!!!

what another lovely day on cp it's been !!!!

:D:eek: :eek:

I have been reading your posts for months now but only started posting recently. Just ignore all the drama queens who require so much attention!!! Don't reply to their comments. Ignore them, act like they don't even exist. Have your mature conversations around the BS and eventually they will go away. Start with Barbiegirl....... Even you wateverman!!!

I have been going to clubs since 78 and I have been doing audio since 74. Seen it all and been there before. So I dont post unless I see something worth posting to. Its that simple. All this bitching and bashing from those who dont sound intelligent is bullshit.

Originally posted by sin-sational

hey whorie laurie-Did you miss me. I see your still crying :cry:

Everyone jumps down your throat because you open it wide enough-cumcatcher!!!

Hey sweetheart...how's it going? Glad to hear that your still around...;)