Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seriously hatin my job right now....

So they moved somone else into my dept. @ work and they're giving her some of my responsibilities (so my boss said), k that's all good bc less I have to do....so the new woman calls me today and asks me to bring her over ALL my files...wtf?!?!? So I ask her what the deals is and she tells me they are her responsibility now...WTF am I goin to be doing and why the hell did I hear it from her and not my boss?!?!?!?!? Oh well....fuck em bc I updated my resume and sent it over to one of our clients at HIS request....gotta keep ahead of the game :tongue:

Originally posted by klohe

So they moved somone else into my dept. @ work and they're giving her some of my responsibilities (so my boss said), k that's all good bc less I have to do....so the new woman calls me today and asks me to bring her over ALL my files...wtf?!?!? So I ask her what the deals is and she tells me they are her responsibility now...WTF am I goin to be doing and why the hell did I hear it from her and not my boss?!?!?!?!? Oh well....fuck em bc I updated my resume and sent it over to one of our clients at HIS request....gotta keep ahead of the game :tongue:

. . . The resume was an excellent strategem . . good thinking . . .

. . I've been in the same position, mainly with my last job . . . I knew stuff was up . . . after an extended weekend (with the time I had coming to me) . . I got the "asked to resign" meeting ... it sux . . :( .. but oh well . . I tripled my salary by getting a job up here . . . you'll be fine :) .. . .

but my head is on the on the choppin block..i think it'll be confirmed tomorrow

anyways i'm kinda okay with it n my wife makes okay loot

i'm workin the on the resume tonite but i'm allot more open to work since this was my first adventure into the IT/corporate world..i was in sales before

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . The resume was an excellent strategem . . good thinking . . .

. . I've been in the same position, mainly with my last job . . . I knew stuff was up . . . after an extended weekend (with the time I had coming to me) . . I got the "asked to resign" meeting ... it sux . . :( .. but oh well . . I tripled my salary by getting a job up here . . . you'll be fine :) .. . .

thanx sweetie :)