Clubplanet Nightlife Community

On the topic of Gays....

sparklez929

Anyone have someone in there family that's gay...?

And how do you feel about it...?

My sis is gay, and I see her no differently then anyone else... I happen to love her girlfriend... It's kinda funny when she flirts with me and shit, but they are perfect for eachother.... I wouldnt have my sis any other way...;)

Originally posted by klohe

my bf's brother is gay....but he's the only one in his family that knows....and I think it was my "gaydar" that informed him....:rolleyes:

Ha Ha gay-dar.... My parent's don't know, but me and my bro do... I swear, parents can be sooooooo clueless sometimes...

My Mom and I have the feeling that one of my aunts is gay. But it would be really hard coming out in that family, my grandmother is such a bible-munching Catholic. Plus my aunt is completely neurotic; she would definitely not be able to deal with the repurcussions.

I have nothing against homosexuals...I just don't think it's natural....men's and women's bodies were created to fit together perfectly....and I can't stomach the thought of seeing two women or two men fucking....it's just gross. Call me a homophobe, but whatever... :cool:

Originally posted by sassa

I have nothing against homosexuals...I just don't think it's natural....men's and women's bodies were created to fit together perfectly....and I can't stomach the thought of seeing two women or two men fucking....it's just gross. Call me a homophobe, but whatever... :cool:

You know, it happens among other animals too, not just humans. Which proves that it's not somehting learned, but rather something "natural."

Originally posted by tastyt

You know, it happens among other animals too, not just humans. Which proves that it's not somehting learned, but rather something "natural."

Yes, true..but that still doesn't mean it's natural...there are abnormal animals too..and not to diss anyone who's gay or anything....but maybe there is something in their past that pushed them to think that they're gay....I don't know...this is a touchy topic, especially nowadays...

What pisses me off more than anything else is how homosexuality and bisexuality have become a "trend". People see that it's accepted now,and if things don't work out with someone from the opposite sex, they try to date people from their own gender...I just can't accept that. It's bullshit...if you are born gay, ok, then whatever.... but otherwise, make up your fucking mind.

:laugh:

Yeah there are stupid people who will do whatever to be trendy... but one reason so many people like my Catholic granny think many of those people are gay just to be fashionable... Well the only reason why it seems like there are so many more gay people these days is because more are able to come out of the closet rather than try to lead a so-called "normal" life and be completely miserable with themselves... which leads to the rate of suicide among gays, which is the highest among any demographic...

And if you do have the option of being able to go either way... why not take advantage of it.