Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going Through It at Poor Billy's

This is the stupidest arguement... How can you even compare SF to Vinyl or JP to DT? They are 2 COMPLETELY different styles! To each his own, i guess. I enjoy both.

As for the track, it has a booming energy to it, but this song will not see the summer. Its already been leaked, it will be old news by April. And will not be played on KTU (God help us all if it is!)

Originally posted by binoyshah

Maybe Thats cause you got DA BOOT after like 1 SONG!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHA Sorry bro i had to do it!!!!LOL

I would rather be at Vinyl than factory any day!!!!! DT is the ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahaha....feg

ive been there other times than that geek;)

DT is the answer, but SF is my playground

BG

Originally posted by cgm

Rydell played it at Metro last night. I'm now giving the song one more week before its the next "Derb"

Which means it'll be on the radio in about 3 months, once it's been beat to death.... Yet we will all still like it to a degree...

Originally posted by kettleone4me

JP is hardly incredible, the only reason he sounds good to everyone there is because they are as drugged up as he is, you want incredible music, go BE YOURSELF on a friday, nothing like it anywhere in the US

oh by the way....guess what was dropped last night at Vinyl:rolleyes:

I guess GTI get's DT's approval.....maybe youll reconsider what you said now

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

oh by the way....guess what was dropped last night at Vinyl:rolleyes:

I guess GTI get's DT's approval.....maybe youll reconsider what you said now

BG

IMO DT dropped GTI this morning to show respect and recognition to his friend JP who was there.

Originally posted by Jsen7

Manny the Greek played it at wildlife wednesdays at abyss this week for like 2 minutes, what a tease!!!:chop:

ACtually he Played the WHOLE SONG..Well the 11:50 edited version one. I know cause i told him to not cut it short and to fuck around with it a little. It was def not 2 minutes. Sorry.

Originally posted by carusomaas11

yeah RS played it too at Abyss last night.....blah blah blah...that song hurts my ears.........reeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:vomit3:

you have to hear the original version on the SF sound system to fully appreciate the song....the version on the cd is really grimy, probably because JP didnt want DJ's rocking it (even though they do)

BG