Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Car parts for ME! YAY!

I just ordered a rear strut tower brace, rear sway bar(22mm, adjustable) with urethane bushings, and urethane shift bushings with the money i should be receiving very shortly from my recent incident last weekend. For those who missed the thread my car got broken into. Instead of going with the short shift kit i'm just going to try and cut down my existing one. My brother bought a polyurethane front motor mount(Firm- 80A) for my birthday so i should be set for a while. Now I know what i'll be doing with my spring break. BTW - I have a 2000 Eclipse GT. Gotta love insurance! :D:cool::D

got my legend up to 135 in upstate ny.. dat was back in the day though...

my crx ran was on pace for a 14.5 when my fuel pump blew at about 1/8 mile :(

still ran a 16.1@63mph ...pretty damn good considering i coasted half the quarter mile.... street tires and stock '89 suspension on a stock crx sir...

here's the breakdown -

reaction time - .552

60' - 2.4

330' - 6.49

1/8 - 9.8 @ 72 mph

1000' - 12.9

1/4 - 16.175 @63.77 mph

any other racers out there?

Originally posted by crxtacy

got my legend up to 135 in upstate ny.. dat was back in the day though...

my crx ran was on pace for a 14.5 when my fuel pump blew at about 1/8 mile :(

still ran a 16.1@63mph ...pretty damn good considering i coasted half the quarter mile.... street tires and stock '89 suspension on a stock crx sir...

here's the breakdown -

reaction time - .552

60' - 2.4

330' - 6.49

1/8 - 9.8 @ 72 mph

1000' - 12.9

1/4 - 16.175 @63.77 mph

any other racers out there?

Im a gearhead but the legal shit never appealed to me I like the nostalgic old school shit like hearing your dad racing some dude at the point or at Zerega back in the day.. now the Po9 is every where

i hear ya.. the street races are more exciting though nowadays they're more like car shows than anything else... there are some good races in qweenz around greenpoint area sometimes if ur into the import scene that is

Originally posted by crxtacy

there are some good races in qweenz around greenpoint area sometimes if ur into the import scene that is

Yeah on Friday and Saturday nights that street gets packed.....But when the cops come....WOW...:D

Top speed is fun and whatnot but its only useful once in a blue moon. I'm working on handling now, it's a big thing for me. Horsepower comes at a price, not sure if its worth it to me. I might just wait a few years for my next car if I can afford it. EVO VII :eek: