Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mornin clubplanet

Guest tilly

Good morning!!!! I havent been outside yet.. but I hope its not windy... In my elementry education class we are walking around campus.. i dont get it ive been in this college 5 semesters I know what it looks like!!! :mad: I shouuld just not go..

Guest tilly

11z1happy.gif11z1happy.gif

It is beautiful outside...the sun is shinning, the birds are singing ... the pulse of the city is magnificant today and I'm feeling much better (no more cold) ~

Although it is beautiful outside, this smurf is feelin kinda down :(

My ex called me last night, like she's been doing 3X a day since saturday. But she started the whole "Im not ready for a commitment" thing :blank:

Then, dumb me, i thought i could change her mind by driving (for one hour) to her place. I gathered some pebbles, threw rocks at her window to wake her like i used to, but she just stormed out and asked me to leave:( :( :(

Now, thinking back, i think i should have used bigger rocks that would bust through the window :mad:

Have a nice day~

Originally posted by gmccookny

Then, dumb me, i thought i could change her mind by driving (for one hour) to her place. I gathered some pebbles, threw rocks at her window to wake her like i used to, but she just stormed out and asked me to leave:(

Now, thinking back, i think i should have used bigger rocks that would bust through the window :mad:

I cant believe she told you to LEAVE!!! :mad: that makes me MAD!!! you did such a sweet thing by driving all the way there to see her and throwing pebbles @ her window(how Cute) ....and she asks you to LEAVE :mad::confused:

Guest tilly
Originally posted by gmccookny

Although it is beautiful outside, this smurf is feelin kinda down :(

Have a nice day~

now now george, there is no room in this thread for drama. Just keep that beautiful smile on your face that I see everytime i see you out and in pictures...there's more to life than some unappreciative chick....

at least you are not homeless without a shower for days, or diseased or hungry or at war shooting ppl right now...

Just say F*ck it and put a smile on your face cuz in the end, we have it really good!!!! We are in the greatest city on the face of the earth with food and ppl that care about us and amazing music and and and and and...seriously...go for a nice lil walk today and appreciate the beauty of this day and this city.

You guys are right (tilly and Glow) :)

I shouldn't let this *insert bad word* get to me.

It's just hard, after all the effort and kindness i put towards her, she does this. If she's not ready for a commitment, i need to accept that.

I'll try to enjoy the day after work... Thank GOD it's staying lighter later on, so i can go for a walk and enjoy this beautiful day.

Thanks ;)