Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Audiogalaxy Peeps! Here are some tracklistings

Here are some tracklists for my sets:

Tribal & Tribulation:

1) Thin Men - You Are (Moshic Remix)

2) Pitch Black - Underground Sound (Pete Heller Remix)

3) DJ Gogo - Sayna

4) Mooncat Featuring Mary - Strong

5) Paranoid Jack - Dirty Fingernailz

6) Bedrock - Voices (Saeed & Palash Breathless Remix)

7) Da Junkies - Fab Planet (Saeed & Palash Remix)

8) Ospina Featuring Andricka Hall - Me Without You (Satoshi Tomiie's M.A.S. Collective Dub)

9) Futurecast - The Future (Is Now)

10) Forbidden Planet - Holding on 2 U

11) Dino Ramirez - I Need Ya

Get Me Off:

1) ECVM - Circuit Breaker (John Creamer + Stephane 'K' Remix)

2) Evolved - This Is Your Life (Dub)

3) Marcello Castelli - Caveman

4) Robbie Rivera Presents Green Giant - Are You Feeling This?

5) Bluephaze - The Bell (Main Element Remix)

6) MV - Wait Till Tomorrow

7) Motel - Energise (Swain & Snell Remix)

8) Mantra Featuring Lydia Rhodes - Away (John Creamer + Stephane 'K' Remix)

9) Rhythm Reigns - Fuel (Chab Remix)

10) Dirty - Dirty

11) Palmrich - Got to Have Your Love

12) Basement Jaxx - Supergetoff (Superchumbo Remix)

Foreplay:

1) Weekend World - Mission Incomplete

2) John Creamer + Stephane 'K' - I Wish You Were Here

3) Weekend World - Round & Round

4) Subtech - Eastern Dawn

5) Kings of Tomorrow Featuring Julie McKnight - Finally (Danny Tenaglia's Return to Paradise Mix)

6) DJV Featuring K-Mart - You Think You're Jesus (Weekend World Remix)

7) Depeche Mode - Freelove (Deep Dish Freedom Remix)

8) Lula - The DJ, The Music, and Me (differentGear Remix)

9) Sleepfreaks - Chemical Shift (Killahurtz Remix)

10) B.P.T. Featuring DM Binxter - Moody (Futureshock's Don't Just Stand There Remix)

11) Hamel & Blackwatch - Discotek (The 6:00AM DT at Vinyl Dub)

Climax:

1) Innate - Roots Rock (Trippy Disco Dub)

2) Pappa & Gilbey - Twisted

3) Manticore - Slaves

4) Rairbirds - Blow Wind Blow (Photek Tek Dub)

5) Sumantri - Diversion (DJ Nukem Remix)

6) North Atlantic - Lights Out

7) Sunkissed - Round Trip (Steve Porter Remix)

8) Richard F. - Cookie Dough Dynamo (Spank the Pussy Remix)

9) Max Linen - The Soulshaker (Deep Dark Dirty Dub)

10) D. Ramirez - Burnin' Up

11) 16C+ Present Nude Club - S.T. Fuck Up

12) Jayn Hanna - Lost (Hamel & Noble's Mezz Remix)

Deep & Hard:

1) X-Press 2 - Muzikizum

2) Bill Hamel presents Innate & Andy Moor - Barotek (Blackwatch Threshold Dub)

3) 2 Boys 1 Girl - Twisted (Xzique Remix)

4) Satoshi Tomiie - Love in Traffic (John Creamer + Stephane 'K' Remix)

5) Dido - Thank You (Deep Dish Mix)

6) Stalker - Mantra (James Christopher Dub)

7) Saints & Sinners - Pushin' Too Hard (Futureshock's Confession)

8) TDR - Squelch (Fellatio Profonda Mix)

9) 16C+ - Under 4 Ever (Chab Remix)

10) Cass - Genesis

"10) Dirty - Dirty "

isn't it King Unique presents Dirty - Dirty?

"Stephane 'K' " - haha, i don't think i've even seen the K in quotes

"7) Depeche Mode - Freelove (Deep Dish Freedom Remix)"

ever heard the josh wink remix of freelove? awesome. i think i have it somewhere if you don't

good lord, when did you do "Deep and Hard"? (is that the one that says 'Demo'?) heehee, muzikizum...

so lemme ask ya, with names like 'Foreplay' and 'Climax', you'd think they were part of a 2-cd set, and supposed to listen to them one after another? haha

Originally posted by MadamMillie

"10) Dirty - Dirty "

isn't it King Unique presents Dirty - Dirty?

"Stephane 'K' " - haha, i don't think i've even seen the K in quotes

"7) Depeche Mode - Freelove (Deep Dish Freedom Remix)"

ever heard the josh wink remix of freelove? awesome. i think i have it somewhere if you don't

good lord, when did you do "Deep and Hard"? (is that the one that says 'Demo'?) heehee, muzikizum...

so lemme ask ya, with names like 'Foreplay' and 'Climax', you'd think they were part of a 2-cd set, and supposed to listen to them one after another? haha

My, we have a lot of questions today, don't we? :D

My record just says Dirty/Dirty. :(

I put the 'K' in quotes, cause I personally am convinced he's still referring to the drug. :)

I have the Josh Wink remix. I got it as part of the double pack. But I've never listened to it, cause my crates seem to be black holes. And after a track gets to be a month old, somehow, it never resurfaces out of my crate. I think I just need to lay off buying new tracks for a month or two and really reorganize my crates.

Deep & Hard was in May 2001. So yes, the tracks are really old. And yes, it's the CD that said "Demo" on it. I recorded that before I got in the habit of naming my mixes.

And yes, Foreplay and Climax are actually a two CD set. In late December, I got in the Christmas mood and decided to treat myself to about $400 worth of records in one order. So I sat down and recorded for 2 1/2 hours straight out of that batch. And out of it, came Foreplay and Climax. I was also feeling kinda horny. Thus the name. :D

it's definitely, King Unique presents Dirty - "Dirty"

it's definitey, "Stephane K". :) (that reminds me, what does PQM stand for??? "the k song" is totally wack)

listen to the josh wink remix! it rocks

haha, i got it right! 2-cd set (pat on back) :)

haven't listened to yet though, sawwy, will do over the weekend, i promise. and if you're lucky i'll write up a review. :)

Originally posted by MadamMillie

it's definitely, King Unique presents Dirty - "Dirty"

it's definitey, "Stephane K". :) (that reminds me, what does PQM stand for??? "the k song" is totally wack)

listen to the josh wink remix! it rocks

haha, i got it right! 2-cd set (pat on back) :)

haven't listened to yet though, sawwy, will do over the weekend, i promise. and if you're lucky i'll write up a review. :)

I believe PQM stands for: "Pretty Quiet Monkey", or was it "Pregnant Queen Mother", or "Petite Queer Moose"?

Originally posted by nautilus60

So Whats the group's name again? And how do i join?

Yo, you're Russian? And from MD? Where in MD are you from? I have a couple friends in MD that are Russian, and I'm convinced they know every other Russian in a 100 mile radius. I wanna test out this theory.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I believe PQM stands for: "Pretty Quiet Monkey", or was it "Pregnant Queen Mother", or "Petite Queer Moose"?

oh yeah, it's PrinceQuickMix (don't remember why tho, could be a good research project for ya, if you're that bored ;) )

Yo, you're Russian? And from MD? Where in MD are you from? I have a couple friends in MD that are Russian, and I'm convinced they know every other Russian in a 100 mile radius. I wanna test out this theory.

Your theory is most likely correct. What are their names?

Dan and Miron. They throw the Russian T4OKA (I think that's how you spell it) parties in Bethesda. Dan is also known as Danchik amongst the whole Russian community.

Nah, i dont think i know them...I am in Baltimore and dont get out much to Bethesda, but i think i've been to couple of these parties.

And what are trying to spell? Write it in English letters.

Nah, i dont think i know them...I am in Baltimore and dont get out much to Bethesda, but i think i've been to couple of these parties.

And what are trying to spell? Write it in English letters.

I think they say Troyka or something like that. Oh. I spelled it wrong. It's TO4KA. But the 4 looks more like a curly Y than a 4.

I think they say Troyka or something like that. Oh. I spelled it wrong. It's TO4KA. But the 4 looks more like a curly Y than a 4.

Ohhh, now it makes sense. It means "three of..." something. But no, still dont know them, so your theory doesnt work - there's too many of us here now, we are taking over...Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Russians are coming!!!! Russians are coming!!!

Ohhh, now it makes sense. It means "three of..." something. But no, still dont know them, so your theory doesnt work - there's too many of us here now, we are taking over...Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Russians are coming!!!! Russians are coming!!!

Yeah. It was three of them that started the group.

I used to hang out with those guys and all of their Russian friends every once in a while. One time, I was mad fucked up and completely gone out of my head, and they were all talking with each other, and I got all paranoid and thought they were plotting to kill me cause I couldn't for the life of me figure out why I couldn't understand them. I had forgotten they were speaking Russian.

i thought the cold war was over :D

Originally posted by vicman

i thought the cold war was over :D

Thats what we want you to think, but meanwhile we quitely plotting a takeover and beliiiiiieve me - its not that far away...Proletariat of all countries, unite! :D

Oh, and, Shady...Those guys WERE prolly planning to kill you - damn russian mafia. I am surprised you are still alive, you lucky bastard:D