Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Official Countdown to the WMC Thread**

chynado11

Originally posted by joeygk

Oh- yeah! Bring it on! 15 days.....until non-stop, dancin', drinkin', sun bathin', and killer music! :D :D

eggmok_other dc moderator, malanee, a1wave, i think jroo...and thats it...but its all good i wanna see how you Miami kids party, i hope we can take a trip to Mangladesh and back waaaaaa waaaaa

:D

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

11 more days

:D

CD

I can't wait!!!!! I still need to figure out what I am going to wear. CP Ladies any suggestions!!! I have gone through my closet 1000 times and still I have no clue. I've tried a couple of malls in search of the perfect Ultra 4 outfit. But NO Luck! :( So if anyone has some idea what is a good female outfit let me know.

Originally posted by naomi1

I can't wait!!!!! I still need to figure out what I am going to wear. CP Ladies any suggestions!!! I have gone through my closet 1000 times and still I have no clue. I've tried a couple of malls in search of the perfect Ultra 4 outfit. But NO Luck! :( So if anyone has some idea what is a good female outfit let me know.

for ultra last year , i wore a halter top and some black cotton shorts, word to the wise!! dress comfortable because it is outside and in a park..so you get the pic..i danced for 8 hours straight with a few breaks running into people i know!! also with all those people its much hotter....

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

for ultra last year , i wore a halter top and some black cotton shorts, word to the wise!! dress comfortable because it is outside and in a park..so you get the pic..i danced for 8 hours straight with a few breaks running into people i know!! also with all those people its much hotter....

CD

Yeah that sounds like a plan. I guess I will try to hit Dolphin Mall and see if I can find anything there. I want to wear jeans but with a comfortable top. But that also can change.... :bounce: Dolphin here I come.

Originally posted by naomi1

Yeah that sounds like a plan. I guess I will try to hit Dolphin Mall and see if I can find anything there. I want to wear jeans but with a comfortable top. But that also can change.... :bounce: Dolphin here I come.

hmmmm jeans...i dont know about that...shorts girl shorts!! im telling you :)

CD

My Submission for fav party of last year OM records at Goddess!!! I luv deep house! If any one else out there likes Mark Farina, Marques Wyatt, Funky Lowlives, Mark Grant and Juan Atkins and good peeps Tuesday night is @ Goddess !! CU THERE and every where!!

*j

OMG! We're almost there! yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next week is going to be a killer...the supense is gonna build and build...and then..BAM! It'll be here...we'll be there...we'll party our @$$ off...and then..it's over...365 days till the next one =o/

Oh hey...about the dress attire..I totally agree with the shorts..think ab it...its during the day..its outdoors..and it'sgoing 2 be hot as hell....last year i went in shorts and was super comfy the entire time :o) Plus, jeans get uncomfortable when u start sweating and dancing =/ oh yeah..and sneakers are a must....dont do heals...they'll get stuck in the dirt and ull get dirty toes =o/ good luck shopping! ;-)