Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Everyone Who Posts On The Boards, Read This.......

Guest saleen351

holy shit! why are u crying about a message board!?!? who cares what happens to your posts!!! is it really that important to u?! ..and u keep saying ...only dave should move posts...well why the hell do u think he has moderators? because he cannot go through all this mindless dribble himself...........anyway...i cannot believe i just read this whole thread...between your repetative tony draper comment and laurie619's annoying fortune cookie quotes i have worked up a headache!

Originally posted by misk

holy shit! why are u crying about a message board!?!? who cares what happens to your posts!!! is it really that important to u?! ..and u keep saying ...only dave should move posts...well why the hell do u think he has moderators? because he cannot go through all this mindless dribble himself...........anyway...i cannot believe i just read this whole thread...between your repetative tony draper comment and laurie619's annoying fortune cookie quotes i have worked up a headache!

Holy shit! why are u crying about a my fortune cookie quotes it was by the one and only Dr. Suses DURR.....didnt you learn that in like 2nd grade.... take your own advice its a message board

Originally posted by laurie619

Holy shit! why are u crying about a my fortune cookie quotes it was by the one and only Dr. Suses DURR.....didnt you learn that in like 2nd grade.... take your own advice its a message board

what are u saying? with every post u make....u make yourself out to be an even bigger moron......i said nothing that implied i take this board seriously....it's ok though...respond with some type of sermon like essay about how u don't care about what we all think...then u can close out with a wicked lil saying to bring up your spirits and realize it's not so bad being u!

"i should get a job at hallmark with all the cheese i end my posts with"

what are u saying? with every post u make....u make yourself out to be an even bigger moron......i said nothing that implied i take this board seriously....it's ok though...respond with some type of sermon like essay about how u don't care about what we all think...then u can close out with a wicked lil saying to bring up your spirits and realize it's not so bad being u!

"i should get a job at hallmark with all the cheese i end my posts with"

now.....if only we could convince the moderators to delete laurie619's posts....:laugh:

i'm a laugher!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351

I download and trade a lot of tracks, I send tons of tracks out to CPers all the time, even the unreleased stuff, so why wouln't I be mad? I even sent out Dennys mix for people to have, I think I do wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more good on the music board then bad. Thats why I'm pissed off, if I can't post then I have a hard time trading and getting info that I need. Granted some of my posts are rude but who cares. And I only told Dave to move the promoters posts, they don't belong here. I don't post about any other thing except music on the music board. Join the Clubplanet group on AG and you'll get tons of tracks, from me, for free, and just because I"m being nice. He'll I got banned from the AIM circles that trade unreleased tracks cause I post them to everyone in minutes.

I think it is pretty funny actually. You don't see them doing this to other people. JUST YOU!! Maybe you should take that as a hint to keep your oral diarrhea to yourself!!! Granted, I don't think everyone should have the power to do it. I just find it amusing that they are all doing it to you!!!!

• 7 months later...
Originally posted by saleen351

OK I HAVE MORE ENEMIES THEN FRIENDS ON HERE, BUT FUCK ALL THAT SHIT. I HAVE A PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH THE MODERATORS ON THE MUSIC BOARD. SO THEY KEEP TAKING MY POSTS DOWN ALL THE TIME FOR NO REASON AT ALL. EVERY TIME I POST THEY ARE TAKEN DOWN NO MATTER WHAT I WROTE. THE LAST ONE WAS TAKEN DOWN TODAY, UNDER FLIZZES POST I POSTED THIS

"FLIZZ ME AND CARBONE WILL SEE YOU ON APRIL 27 WHEN THE REAL CLUBS OPEN UP , NYC IS OVERHYPED GARBAGED...."

ABOVE IS ALL I SAID BUT IT WAS TAKEN DOWN, IT WAS UNDER THE THREAD WHERE FLIZZ SAIDS THE CLUB SCENE SUCKS RIGHT NOW........

SO BASICALLY CP IS ALLOWING THESE MODERATORS TO TAKE MY POSTS DOWN FOR NO REASON EXCEPT TO PISS ME OFF...THATS BULLSHIT, WHEN DID ANYONE EXCEPT DAVE GET THE POWER TO DO THAT..... THATS BS, JBR HAS NEVER AND WOULD NEVER DO THAT, HELL I DON'T THINK POSTS HAVE EVERY TAKEN DOWN THE THE NJ BOARD. THIS AINT' RIGHT.

BASH ME , MAKE FUN OF ME, BUT THE FACT IS THAT NO ONE SHOULD TAKE ANY OF OUR POSTS DOWN EXECPT DAVE WHO OWNS THE JOINT. I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT A ENTIRE THREAD, JUST MY POST WITHIN A THREAD..... THEY ARE NOT MOVED THEY ARE DELETED FROM THE SYSTEM. DAVE TELLS ME HE IS LOOKING INTO IT BUT NOTHING YET, TO HIS CREDIT HE MAY BE LOOKING INTO IT AND HAS NO TIME RIGHT NOW, BUT I GAVE HIM ABSOULTE EVIDENCE SO I PUT THIS UP. YOU CAN SUPPORT ME OR HANG ME OUT TO DRY YOUR CHOICE, BUT REMEBER I MAY SAY MOVE PROMO POSTS BUT NEVER WOULD HAVE ANYONES POSTS DELETED FROM THIS BOARD. NOT RIGHT....... JUST BECAUSE A MODERATOR DOESN'T LIKE YOU DOESN'T GIVE THEM THE RIGHT TO DELETE ALL MY POSTS..........

:chop: