Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: barbiegirl

are you planning to say anything other than ripping on Platinum? I just want to know if you are a real person with opinions or just a Platinum hater.....fine if you dont like the place, but at least add something decent to other threads....:rolleyes:

BG

the truth of the matter is - i just joined clubplanet.com

and the reason for that is .... well PLATINUM sucks so bad that i felt the need to find a way to get out there and WARN PEOPLE !!!!

i don't care what you say about me or the place - i think it sucks and from the looks of these boards, i'm not the only one who feels that way

SO BITE ME !!!

Yeah, so she thinks Platinum is terrible. Sorry to all of you who are slamming her, but I am going to have to agree. The best DJs they had in there were just let go. The owner/manager over there needs to learn how to run a decent club. So she is "Platinum-bashing" . . . I give her props for letting the rest of Jersey know what Platinum is REALLY like. Thanks for the info, Barbie!

By the way i wasn't trying to slam barbie. I was merely suggesting that instead of just telling us that she hates platinum, tell us what other clubs she would rather go to and djs she would rather see. . . so we have something to judge by. I mean she did just join the boards. . . along with you jersey. But i have to agree with Jersygirl, paltinum did just let go of their best dj imo.

Originally posted by djcreep

By the way i wasn't trying to slam barbie. I was merely suggesting that instead of just telling us that she hates platinum, tell us what other clubs she would rather go to and djs she would rather see. . . so we have something to judge by. I mean she did just join the boards. . . along with you jersey. But i have to agree with Jersygirl, paltinum did just let go of their best dj imo.

agreed....i have no problem with people bashing clubs, including mine, BUT, dont let that be your sole mission on the board...add some creative input...i dont consider bashing a club creative input....give some suggestions of why you dont like it...there are people on this board who work there and appreciate the feedback:)

BG

so you want me to list the things i don't like about platinum ....

- the MUSIC

- how cold the bathroom is

- the MUSIC

- did i mention how cold the bathroom's are

- oh and did i mention the MUSIC ??

i see by your little advertisement that you DJ there on thursdays, i'll admit, i've never been there on thursdays so i'm not taking a shot at you .....

it's just the music on friday nights - well it confuses me !!!

they need to get guest dj's in there all night i think, switch it up a little maybe.

one minute i feel like i'm driving in my car listening to KTU and the next minute i feel like i'm about ready to go to WAR !!!

I can understand that, Creep. You're right, I did just join the board, although that doesn't necessarily mean I don't know what I am talking about. And, the DJs I was referring too were not Imo, it was DJ Tom E.K. and DJ Dave Vanblarcom. Platinum was a great time on the Friday nights that they were spinning.

Well, I have been to Patinum alot! Almost every weekend since it has opened. I do have a Great time every time but some things do need to be changed. Yes, the drinks are a little expensive. But, I'm sure there is room for improvement there. And I do like the set up. I like the fact that there is a lounge area that you can chat with people without yelling to them. It's nice to have that option and I would definelty pick Platinum over Hunka Bunka or Abyss.

From rumours, I have heard that they are not going to be promoting anymore. I think every club needs promoters! That is how they get people in there! I think they should have kept their 2 or 3 best promotors atleast!

I like the fact that they also have guest DJ's. Especially on Saturday nights, I can go see some of my favorite DJ's and not have to treck my ass all the way to the city! But, I did notice that when they have their guest DJ's on Friday nights, they were giving them the sets that were early - when noone was there! They should atlease given them 12 - 1! These DJ's are trying to make a name for themselves and how can they!

All in all, I like the club and I think it does have potential, with a few changes. I will continue to go there! I always have a blast!!! The staff seems pretty nice and the crowd isn't too bad (depending on the night). Infact, I'd even like a job dancing there!!! It's one of my favorite things to do. Anyway, I like this place and I think in the future, it will do really well. The location is good. I'll see you guys this weekend!:):tongue::hat:;):cool::D

Originally posted by clubchick03

From rumours, I have heard that they are not going to be promoting anymore. I think every club needs promoters! That is how they get people in there! I think they should have kept their 2 or 3 best promotors atleast!

actually, we are now working with Millennia promotions....admittedly, the promotions have been somewhat sloppy, but we officially been open for 3 months...there are still kinks to be worked out

are you going tonight? ill be there early tonight to hear the opening DJ Droog.....if you come, go to someone in the dj booth and ask for BG...im always hanging around the area right in front of the booth with all my peoples:)

BG

Originally posted by thejerseygirl

I can understand that, Creep. You're right, I did just join the board, although that doesn't necessarily mean I don't know what I am talking about. And, the DJs I was referring too were not Imo, it was DJ Tom E.K. and DJ Dave Vanblarcom. Platinum was a great time on the Friday nights that they were spinning.

oh. . . i meant In My Opinnion by IMO. Sorry i worded that bad. :tongue:

Originally posted by barbiegirl

so you want me to list the things i don't like about platinum ....

- the MUSIC

- how cold the bathroom is

- the MUSIC

- did i mention how cold the bathroom's are

- oh and did i mention the MUSIC ??

i see by your little advertisement that you DJ there on thursdays, i'll admit, i've never been there on thursdays so i'm not taking a shot at you .....

it's just the music on friday nights - well it confuses me !!!

they need to get guest dj's in there all night i think, switch it up a little maybe.

one minute i feel like i'm driving in my car listening to KTU and the next minute i feel like i'm about ready to go to WAR !!!

if you're opinion of a club is based on the temperature of it'sbathroom then maybe you need to stay home...that is the most pathetic negative factor i have ever heard....and im just curious on which places you like to go to....