Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC - If you could only see ONE dj/act at ONE party.....

vaughanz

If there was some new law passed that only allowed you to see one dj at one party at this years WMC... WHO would it be and at WHAT single event would it be at????????? :eek::confused::confused::confused: And none of that typical message board sarcasm like "Well that can't really happen so this sucks!" This is a ficticious scenario... no need to panic kiddies... you can still see Tiesto AND PVD!

Saturday ~ TRIBAL GATHERING @B.E.D.

I love that funky, twisted, deep house sound that the Tribal Gathering is notorious for banging out. Right now I'm a huge Greg Vickers fan. I've heard a few of his mixes, and they are nothing short of brilliant (can't wait to hear his essential mix- later this month). I missed Tom Stephan "the superchumbo" when he performed at Crobar back in December and I've been dying to hear him spin live (in my opinion he's the best remixer working right now). Plus, you throw in Sander Kleinenberg to the mix......and you've got a recipe for a great night of music.

dancer.gifdancer.gifdancer.gifdancer.gif

Tarrentella & Redanka. At the Yoshitoshi Party "playback engineering " is a gem of an album. I’ve never heard them live, and I’m definitely looking forward to it. . the rest of the bill is not to shabby Deep Dish , Saeed & Palash, etc. :bounce:

looking forward to hearing Tiesto also. :) sucks it's the same night as Sander Kleinenberg . :mad:

Originally posted by joeygk

Tony- Sanny is spinnin' Friday @Billboard, Saturday @BED, and Tuesday @Opium...........and he's scheduled to play @Crobar in April. He's making the rounds, don't worry!

it's not on the wmc list I have. :confused: fawk it we are going crazy, at Billboard.make sure you "soak your feet, and take your geritol".:laugh:

Richard Dorfmeister - Sunday Sunset Dub Sessions w/Peter Kruder.

smokin' good time

Frank - looks like Kevin and I will be trying to fight the door madness at opium friday night - wish us luck - we hope to be in 2 or so.

I wonder if they'll suspend all speed limits on friday for me? I could theoretically make it from palm beach airport to miami beach in 45 minutes or so and be at the door by 12:30 - :laugh: