Clubplanet Nightlife Community

negril

superfli

i'm heading down to negril, jamaica for spring break....any suggestions for things to do down there, besides smoking copious amounts of herbage?

and does anyone know if they get any swell there? i'm debating whether to take my board or not.... :D

i dunno, theres a jamaican chick at the place i work, she generally says that if you dont get mugged while your there then your OK...hell i just remembered my boss i also jamaican..i guess you can eat jamaican food, i dunno..have you checkd out any travel related web page?

Originally posted by vicman

i dunno, theres a jamaican chick at the place i work, she generally says that if you dont get mugged while your there then your OK...hell i just remembered my boss i also jamaican..i guess you can eat jamaican food, i dunno..have you checkd out any travel related web page?

i heard somebody say, "don't stray too far from the resort." i might as well wear a bright t-shirt that says CLUELESS TOURIST on it... :D

Originally posted by superfli

i heard somebody say, "don't stray too far from the resort." i might as well wear a bright t-shirt that says CLUELESS TOURIST on it... :D

werd...although its too bad, 'cos you probably would want to have the opportunity to see a p[art of the land away from the resort..at least i would, but then if that meant a 50-50 chance of getting mugged, maybe its not a good idea...i hear they jamaicans dont like short korean guys with spikey hair down there though :D

Originally posted by vicman

ur gona check out the local "establishments?"

one of my buddies went there during college...he came back with pics from the countryside...it was him, some jamaican dude, and barrels full of what looked like little green christmas trees....:smoke:

I just saw a thing on the travel channel about Jamaica and they INSIST that you stay with tour groups or near resorts. You can still go out and see the area, but just make sure you do it with a group of ppl. They showed some footage of some crazy ass waterfalls there that you should check out. I can't remember the namse but just go to the travel channel website and they should help you.