Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1000 posts........yeah

georgeacasta2

Originally posted by nightstar01

:laugh: that's funny Naomi!!:laugh: .........rehab!

Really,, who have you ever met on this board that after 3 months of signing up has gotten 450+ posts?? :eek: I cannot start my day without first reading everything that was posted the night before. That is sick. I think FDA is coming to confiscate my computer..:laugh::spin:

Originally posted by naomi1

Really,, who have you ever met on this board that after 3 months of signing up has gotten 450+ posts?? :eek: I cannot start my day without first reading everything that was posted the night before. That is sick. I think FDA is coming to confiscate my computer..:laugh::spin:

uh.......no I haven't met anyone that has made it to so many posts in such little time.......I started noticing your addiction when you were around 100 posts in less than a month!!! It's all cool though........your obviously one of the Kool Kats around here!!:)

Originally posted by naomi1

All right!!! GA2 I can't wait till I get there. At the rate I am going I should be there by the end of the summer. If not I'll be in CP rehab. Working on my addiction to the site. :eek::laugh:

:laugh: Naomi, I thought you would beat my brother to 1000 posts. Guess not..... You'll get there soon enough though. :D

Lee> Felicidades...... :tongue:

Wow, and lemme tell ya, I'm proud to say I've met GA, and he's def not the geek you might think from a 1,000 poster, oh no.

A stand up fella, a gentleman, and a scholar. GA your golden moment has arrived. Congratulations and jubilations from all here at .cooljunkie.

All the best,

Nick .junkie.