Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dee's Sick Crazy Mind Blowing Feet Hurting Return Review Of ROXXXXXXXY!!

OOOOOK First off the place was fukin paccccccked, which was real nice, it was great to see everyone, damn I really missed that place lol why I dunno but I did. As Lainie said "NOW THAT YOU BACK FROM THE DEAD!!" LoL Anywho I came with Justin Higgins (who will be spinning main floor at Exit next thursday for the spring fling) broke his cherry at roxy and danced with the stage crew...hands up to Justin thank you for coming out :D

OOOOOOOOK Vicious was ridiculous, played some real nice vocals which I love. The part where I was dancing on a fucking table when he dropped XTC....WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!! OMG SICK I haven't heard that track in FOREVER!! I still have it on one of those bootleg SF mix tapes lol. CP Lounge was rockin it, My bad thing for the night was when I ventured up to the hip hop room to use the bathroom because for some odd reason the line to the ladies room was around the club i got elbowed in the eye by some fuckin moron. Grrrrrrrrrr.....

Anyway I had another great night at Roxy....can't wait for defuse to come in....Also big shout out to BOBBY GOODRICH!! THA MAAAAAAAAAN for making all this happen Along with A-LUV and our beloved Roxy Scott :) You guys are awsome....

Once again yet another great friday night at Roxy:D

Good to hear that you had a great night. Looks like Roxy is picking up once again from a few weeks ago.

Roxy + Phazon II + better lighting + Super DJs(D:Fuse, etc) = :D :D

Hopefully this will all go according to plan. Come on Roxy, bring some international DJs in on Fridays.

yeaa last nite was siiiick

he played awesome shit at like 4:30 til close... incuding some mix of "Paranoid" that i want, if anyone there remembers it, plz id it for me

the only cp'ers left by closing tho were me, ScottFinesse, and bebby6919, damn Vynil took most of the stage crew and it closed too early ---5:30am. I guess if people come in earlier, they leave earlier, but it still sux to see the club empty so early

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

OOOOOK First off the place was fukin paccccccked, which was real nice, it was great to see everyone, damn I really missed that place lol why I dunno but I did. As Lainie said "NOW THAT YOU BACK FROM THE DEAD!!" LoL Anywho I came with Justin Higgins (who will be spinning main floor at Exit next thursday for the spring fling) broke his cherry at roxy and danced with the stage crew...hands up to Justin thank you for coming out :D

OOOOOOOOK Vicious was ridiculous, played some real nice vocals which I love. The part where I was dancing on a fucking table when he dropped XTC....WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!! OMG SICK I haven't heard that track in FOREVER!! I still have it on one of those bootleg SF mix tapes lol. CP Lounge was rockin it, My bad thing for the night was when I ventured up to the hip hop room to use the bathroom because for some odd reason the line to the ladies room was around the club i got elbowed in the eye by some fuckin moron. Grrrrrrrrrr.....

Anyway I had another great night at Roxy....can't wait for defuse to come in....Also big shout out to BOBBY GOODRICH!! THA MAAAAAAAAAN for making all this happen Along with A-LUV and our beloved Roxy Scott :) You guys are awsome....

Once again yet another great friday night at Roxy:D

Yes, I ventured out to see the new party, but for other reasons as well :)

No need to thank me for coming out, I waited an hour online at Vinyl once I left. sheeeeeit, place was no joke.

Roxy is kinda dope, my friends hated on it, but it's kinda phat. Their new layout since Boris was there, is nice.

I gota jet, peeeeeace

justinhiggins