Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tonight, 4 YEAR ANNIVERSERY w/ dj richie rydell......METRO LOUNGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonights the night everyone. And yes, RICHIE RYDELL is gonna turn the place upside down............ again! Last night (friday) was just sick. I thought it would be a little off cause of the aniversery tonight, but it was packed! Just to remind everyone.....

tonight

the first 300 people get ml2002 vip cards

music in the main room by: RICHIE RYDELL

music in the ballroom by: dj quest

LIVE PERFORMANCE BY: KIM SOZZI

SHOWS BY: aNTHONY LAMONT

All clubplanet people remember, if you dont get a vip at the door, come up to me at my bar and say you are from clubplanet, and i will personally give you one.MY WAY OF SAYING THANKS!

WOW..........Richie Rydel was flawless last night........that was the best set I have heard in a jersey club in the longest.....the track selection....mixing.....cutting in and out of songs......just blew my mind....

Does anyone know the song he played during the second show....the one vivacious was singing (i think thats her/his name)

NOt safe from harm, or i wish i didn't miss you so much .......but the 3rd song.....can't get the f'g song out of my head....

Rydel round 2 .......see u there.......

:cool:

WOW. I was starting to lose faith in the Jersey club scene but Richie Rydell was phenomenal. Of course the countless shots helped out the evening as well. Thanks George, you are AWESOME. Just one question: Are there any Jersey girls out there that don't always go for guidos? (no offense to all you guidos out there *grin*).

I agree, Richie was fucking nuts. Great stuff inc. some old shit thrown in there too... Billy Jean riff w/ Hide You vocals over it was pretty cool, 6,8,12 Dub, lots of great beats that I have no clue what the names were.

Kim Sozzi was good, I am not a big live performance fan but she was good and did not lip sych which is respectable.

George, I am so hung over... perhaps its better we didn't pull an all nighter, sooner or later. The shots and the 20 oz Grey Goose and Crans burried me.

Nice to meet Helix

some one hook me up to an IV.....

Chris