Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex at webster hall

aight i havent seen alot of these posts cause iam kinda new to the boards. But anyway i have seen things go down at clubs just as this but dude why the hell would you do that? its just sick. Did you feel any bumps on the girls cooch. And honestly she sounds like a slut having all those guys touching and grabbing at her. Shes prob infected with so many ewwwwwyy things. Anyway thats a very gross story.

OMG...what a fucking loser you are! I mean, whatever you do when your at a club is your own business, but why would you feel the need to go on a messageboard and brag about something like that...keep it to youself next time, cause your just making yourself sound completely pathetic:mad:

:bounce: Forreal you have issues if you're gonna come on here and brag about it ...god only knows how many diseases that girl has...and if you do this every time you go to a club, which I hope you dont, then god only knows how many you have:shake:

Originally posted by robocock

you guys are jealous...yes what i did was wrong but i was drunk and the girl was pretty... i did clean my finger afterwards.. man i fingered her deep... it was so warm inside of her.

u gotta be kiddin me right...."man i fingered her deep... it was so warm inside of her." you sound pathetic and you wanna brag about it?!?!, if anything you sound like one of those junior high school kids that has finally encountered the chooch for the first time, hell your probably still are in jh somethings you just don t share an this is one of them you have got a lot of balls:peeleft: