Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention O-Jay.....

OMG. I just wanted to tell you how hot I think you are!!! It was so fun meeting you out the other night but I got the impression that you thought I liked that other guy on this board.

True he is a massive hottie, but I've since turned my attention to you- you are the one I want!!!

There is something so sexy about a drunken guy putting his huge hands all over me while he spits as he talks mmmmmmmm.

Please PM or IM me at BrennaKim13. I can't wait to hear from you.

SK13

p.s., do you have any nudie pics that you can post??

Originally posted by sarahkim13

OMG. I just wanted to tell you how hot I think you are!!! It was so fun meeting you out the other night but I got the impression that you thought I liked that other guy on this board.

True he is a massive hottie, but I've since turned my attention to you- you are the one I want!!!

There is something so sexy about a drunken guy putting his huge hands all over me while he spits as he talks mmmmmmmm.

Please PM or IM me at BrennaKim13. I can't wait to hear from you.

SK13

p.s., do you have any nudie pics that you can post??

now now brenna b nice :tongue:...i thought 0-jay was pretty cool

BTW it was a pleasant surprise seein u on thursday...c ya soon hun lots of muahz and hugz ;)

Etienne! :D

I am being nice. I just told him how hot I think he is- hello???

I just wanted to make sure he knew how I felt about him and that that other dude is history.

And it was good seeing you as well Etienne. Will you be out and about tonight?

I'm going to Open Air.

SK13

jawdropblue.gif LOL I’m speechless. Thanks, and it was nice meeting you too. :D I was just joking about the whole “workenonlife†thing. I thought it was hilarious. jestera.gif And no, nude pics here. nixweiss.gif Sorry about the saliva projectiles; 2 Long Island Iced Teas + 2 Rum and Cokes + Stoli and Club Soda + Cranberry and Vodka + Apple Martini = Retard City drinka.gif I’ll most likely be there again this Thursday; see you two there! cool.gif

Originally posted by o-jay®

:D I was just joking about the whole “workenonlife” thing. I thought it was hilarious. And no, nude pics ' alt='default_biggrin.png' alt=':D'> I was just joking about the whole “workenonlife” thing. I thought it was hilarious. And no, nude pics '> Sorry about the saliva projectiles; 2 Long Island Iced Teas + 2 Rum and Cokes + Stoli and Club Soda + Cranberry and Vodka + Apple Martini = Retard City drinka.gif I’ll most likely be there again this Thursday; see you two there! cool.gif

Mr. O-jays got himself some admirers hmmmm...;):tongue: