Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Night At Exit Was Sick

:D TO START OFF, EXIT IS MAKING STRIDES TO CHANGE THEIR IMAGE. THEY JUST MADE THE SOUND BETTER AT EXIT, THEY ARE LISTENING TO OUR GRIPES IN FIXING SOME OF OUR PROBLEMS THAT WE HAVE. ITS STARTING TO WORK FROM WHAT I SEE. DJS THAT ARE BOOKED FOR EVERY FRIDAY ARE INSANE. EDGAR V ON THE 15 IS GOING TO BE ONE SICK NIGHT. THE MUSIC ON FRIDAY WAS ;) VERY, VERY, GOOD. IT STARTED OFF WITH MARK B FROM SATELLITE REC. THEN IT GOT CRAZY WITH VICTOR DINAIRE WHO IS AMAZING. THEN THE CLOSER CAME IN, DJ THEO FROM WLIR, WHO KEEPS THE NIGHT ROCKIN TILL 8 IN THE MORNING.

UPCOMING DJS: EDGAR V ON MAR. 15

CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE CD RELEASE PARTY ON MAR 22

MAR 29 TBA

APRIL 5, THE GRAND OPENING OF MUZIK FRIDAYS AT EXIT WITH DJ FERRY CORSTEN :D

APR 19 TBA

APR 26, DJ ALEX GOLD CD RELEASE PARTY WITH MIXER MAGAZINE

ON MAY 3, ARMIN VAN BUUREN :eek:

MAY 10, CHRIS FORTIER

MAY 17, TALL PAUL

MAY 24 TBA

HUGE EVENT TO START THE SUMMER OFF IS SUNDAY MAY 26... SUMMER MADDNESS PRODUCED BY MADDNESS ENT. DJS TBA......:)

hmmm.. still exit but it does sound better. Question though. I haven't whole heartedly been promoting since i dunno, when Sexy started up... so i've kinda been outta the loop. What's the deal with the new Muzik party.. in terms of the promoters that is...

I'm not a promoter myself anymore and haven't promoted NYC since August, so I just want to toss in my opinion before everyone freaks out on the person who started this post. Those people that I talked to that went on Friday, who are also not promoters, told me much the same thing (minus the lineup and all), but that they felt that the sound had been worked on, they made the white room a 21+ party only which keeps the fake-18 ID types out, and that the crowd was diversifying a lot and no longer dominated by any one group. No complaints from them about crackheads or nasty security, and the music was apparently excellent. So, props to them... I really hope that this party gets its chance to fly, and maybe it really can turn itself around.

Exit Fridays are getting much better. As a person who Promotes for saturdays to say this, must be getting better. Things seem to be changing (slowly). Still alot of asian (which personally i dont mind) but i must say that i think the DJ's are bringing in a different crowd. Saturday nights are getting alot better as well. Crowd is diff. from friday nights, Anthony N Rips it up in my opinion, and they are getting more people in the club every week. I know Exit is not a favorite amongst most CP'ers, but hopefully the outcome will be great this summer.

well i thought that the music on the main floor wasnt all that great friday night. However, The Red Room was amazing!! i would like to know who was spinning in there fri nihgt cuz he was Awesome!! also i would like ot get to know some of you who were in that room fri night cuz the crowd was fucking bangin

<3 Lauren <3:bounce: :love:

I know im gonna get bashed for this but...Back in the Day, Friday nights, Draper spinning, it was sick. This was when I first started getting into the NYC club scene. What happend was that I experienced Twilo. That totally changed my view on things. Nothing seems the same anymore. Certain nights are great as opposed to everynight used to be great. Hopefully this summer things will pick up for everyone. There are some great nights out there now. Roxy Fridays are sick, Vinyl needs no introduction, im still yet to Experience many places. Everyone seems to be working on the promotions side of things which is great for everyone. Hopefully all we be good soon.

Opening DJ on the mainfloor was pretty good.. I think he was actually a lot better than Victor Dinaire. Victor went too hard... first time I heard him and I thought he was a progressive house DJ.

People, get ready for the new revolution of Exit....

get ready to dance your ass off on April 5th with our beloved Ferry Corsten who has YET to see New York City!

:bounce: :bounce:

Save some of that energy from PVD :P

Originally posted by PFloyd40

werrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd

i'll definetly be there for this.. fortier is off the meter.. definetly the best dj on that list.. no cheese whatsoever.. bring in more jocks like him!

:D

Fortier? Dayum...

I might actually have to bite the bullet (lots of'em...) and actually go...

So let's see, I heard the security's still horribly miserable... Is the crowd still crap?

Guest tilly
Originally posted by xpander

Fortier? Dayum...

I might actually have to bite the bullet (lots of'em...) and actually go...

ditto ~:)

he's been playing a lot in NY lately (I think like 2 x's already this month) ...

hummmmm...

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

I know im gonna get bashed for this but...Back in the Day, Friday nights, Draper spinning, it was sick. This was when I first started getting into the NYC club scene. What happend was that I experienced Twilo. That totally changed my view on things. Nothing seems the same anymore. Hopefully all we be good soon.

actually i would have to say that waaay back when boris was at exit i enjoyed it... i have to admit that i never was able to experience twilo:( . I've also noticed that the crowd at exit is diversifying more... though i do remember at tiesto complaining to my friends that there were too many asians there... and i'm asian. But i think alot of people would be surprised if i said asians have some really good taste in music and that it's not always about drugs... though i will admit alot of asians do drugs at clubs, myself included.. If you knew asians as well as i do, I think you would rather them be drugged up than drunk...lol

Originally posted by crxtacy

But i think alot of people would be surprised if i said asians have some really good taste in music and that it's not always about drugs... though i will admit alot of asians do drugs at clubs, myself included.. If you knew asians as well as i do, I think you would rather them be drugged up than drunk...lol

Im asian myself and I must say..... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???

Asians knowing music?????? NO WAY... NO WAY

9.8 out of 10 won't know the difference btwn trance and house.

This is what my FOB friend asked me a few weeks ago : "What happened with Tony Draper?? Isn't he world famous?"

Well us koreans love MK (drink to get drunk) and the music there is like Marc Doyle (although Marc has superb mixing skills, his music is a little bit on the cheesey side "this way, I get down, This way I get down" lol) or its just HIP HOP.

well enough... my point : ASIANS DONT KNOW MUSIC!!!!