Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit Sat Thank U, Know See

WOW, I GUESS U GUYS FINIALLY LISTENED. TONITE WAS INSANE, EVENTHOUGH I WAS WITHOUT THE PIONEER FX IT WAS FUN. IT WAS GREAT TO SEE EVERY1 OUT THERE N THANKS DJ ECILPSE FOR THAT TRACK. I WISH U WERE THERE WHEN I PLAYED IT. AND AS FAR AS THE 2 TRACKS I WAS GONNA DROP AT 2 N 2 30, WELL THOSE GUYS R FLYING IN THIS WEEK SO I FIGURED IL DROP WHEN THERE HERE, U KNOW. JOHNNY (GALATIC GLADIATOR) BRO WHAT CAN I SAY, I LOVE U MAN LOL. 4 REAL THANK U FOR ADDING THE ENERGY TO THE CROWD WITH UR LIGHT SHOW. I BETTER SEE UR ASS IN MIAMI AGAIN IN 2 WEEKS. IT WAS AN AWESOME NITE ALL IN ALL EXCEPT THAT I LOST MY DAMN HEADPHONES. I ALREADT HAVE PLANS FOR THIS COMMING SAT, TO TWIST U UP A LIL SOMETHING SOMETHING. BUT THE ONLY SAD THING IS, THAT IS WAS CROWDED BUT WHERE THE HELL WHERE THE CP HEADS IM VERY DISSAPPOINTED, NOT GONNA MENTION ANY NAMES BUT U KNOW WHO U R. LOL DONT GIVE ME THAT I WENT OUT FRI EXSCUSE, CAUSE SO DID I. WELL MAYBE NEXT WEEK, OK IM GOING TO BED C U ALL NEXT SAT, MUCH LOVE 4 REAL!!!!

MUZIK IZ THE ANSWER TO MY PROBLEMS, HOW BOUT URS

A NERO

Can't wait to hear the tracks next week when we get up there? Glad you held off until next weekend because we want to see the crowd's initial reaction. We may have a surprise track ready when we get up there. See you next friday. Later bro.

C. Spengler

NERO NERO NERO!! Hay hun. Awesome job last night. Sorry I had to leave early.. I really wanted to chill.. We never chill at clubs anymore :(. And finally people came out.. Crowd was great.. I left around 5 so of course I missed the meet up. It was good seeing the usual Nero, Ant, Rich, Chris, Justin, Johnny and Scott. See you all next week.. Roxy and Exit :tongue:

they came and they will come back.....

nero u killed shit last night

i cant believe you dropped that last track....

that shit got me so pumped......

It sucked i gotta kicked out of the booth the security guy said i was goin to wild in there and he thought i was gonna break something....

oh well... Can't wait till next week....

See you all there this week,

Chris

dude i was there with hitokiri24 all fuckin night bro. he was the black guy on the stage with greenglowsticks(one hanging from his hair at times) and i was next to him. that song let in the sun was fucking ill and the classical music was groovy too. who was that guy with the light suit on, that dude had the coolest costume ive ever seen in a club.

yo first off i ain t gonna front exit was hot nero u ripped it it was insane i went last sat an it was cool but the crowd level was low but the muzic was good still this week was good turn-out that dude with the light suit was off the hook!!!bob ross when u gonna get up an dance!!!!!!:bounce: seems like i dance for u an me both tho tony u were wild on the stage an animal but u still couldn t hang with me soon u will tho but im mad that my glowsticks kept gettin caught up in my hair but i hope i played it off on stage tho:tongue: big up to every1 there an for all those clubbers out there see u in two weeks :hat:

- yosh im glad u liked it for the first time bein in nyc!!:cool: wish we can do it again:(

Originally posted by pglkm

according to exit's website..www.exit2nightclub.com.. after next week another new party is starting on saturday nights with jason o and danny testtos...what's the F&N deal...who's got the main floor now...i thought nero was doing good and now they are changing DJ's again?

Nero is splitting his time with them.. sux!! Nero should spin all night loooooooong :)