Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just when I thought I have seen it all

What do I see yesterday? I see a guy vacuming his sidewalk!!! Yes kids he was really doing that.At first I thought he was just taking the vacum cleaner in his house or something but when I got closer I heard it running.Now I know nice weather makes you want to wash your car or something but in Jersey City the first sign of spring is when you see people vacuming their sidewalks.

I'm not lying...Foxyroxy20 can confirm this.

Originally posted by miekfs82

you got to be kidding me?? Where in JC was this? I live in JC on Fairview ave, and although none of my neighibors could put together an english sentence properly they dont vaccum tehir sidewalk either :rolleyes:

Bern

. . . You're missing the humor . . . . noobs . . . :rolleyes: . .

Originally posted by miekfs82

you got to be kidding me?? Where in JC was this? I live in JC on Fairview ave, and although none of my neighibors could put together an english sentence properly they dont vaccum tehir sidewalk either :rolleyes:

Bern

It was on Pierce St. in the heights.No I'm not kidding you.

well, here's my lil fun story:

2 weeks ago, after me and 2 friends smoked a Blizzunt, we started driving around. Then, all of a sudden, my friend who was driving slammed into the curbside on a bridge! The entire front-right tire fell off!

So we ended up driving for 1/2 mile on 3 tires at 4:20 in the morning (:smoke:.). We pull into this gas station, and of course there's like 20 customers there at that time :rolleyes:

Then, to top it off, this dude is using a leaf blower to blow all the garbage off the gas station into the highway :laugh:

These words do not do justice to that wild n crazy night :blank:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

What do I see yesterday? I see a guy vacuming his sidewalk!!! Yes kids he was really doing that.At first I thought he was just taking the vacum cleaner in his house or something but when I got closer I heard it running.Now I know nice weather makes you want to wash your car or something but in Jersey City the first sign of spring is when you see people vacuming their sidewalks.

I'm not lying...Foxyroxy20 can confirm this.

yeah it was pretty fuckin funny....and the guy who was vacuming knew he was doing something wrong when we passed by him he said looking at me "yeah am vacumming my sidewalk" lol all fucked up...he had to be on some shit ..lmao